GB: From my IC S13 & S14 stuff

So just to clarify, shipping is per item now, not per person right?

I think you should have a meet to collect the money, it will probably make it easier for a lot of people.

Yes thats correct its per item so the shipping cost will be devided by how many items are bought. A meet can be set up down here for payment and maybe go and have some fun doing somthing else in niagara. You all seem to love our roads out here lol.

i would like to oreder the s14 zenkie wide fenders. can u put me down for a set? when do you need payment?

I have had a few guys ask me how far it will be to St. Catharines from the Kitchener area it’s about 1 hour, 36 minutes away from there. If you came to the Niagara Meet I live almost right beside the Cozy

Status Report

PAID
Me
s14_2Nv

Intrested and Owing
minimum - Koyo Rad - 285USD + Shipping
kay_arsen - Greddy Front Lip - 140USD + Shipping
purple240sx - Greddy Front Lip - 140USD + Shipping
MrSkinny - D-Max 20mm Fenders - 185USD + Shipping
240 ville - Koyo Rad - 285USD + Shipping

So as it stands right now wif these people go in the shipping cost should be about 42USD per person. Now like I said if we can get a few more people on board it lowers the cost for everyone and items will help the cost too.

ALSO some small items that can be had for little $$

JDM 180SX Center Tail Light Garnish - 75USD + Shipping
JDM Half Clear Half Amber Signal Lights 89-90 - 85USD + Shipping
JDM Half Clear Half Amber Signal Lights 91-94 - 85USD + Shipping
JDM Pair of K’s Side Emblems Black, Red or Yellow - 48USD + Shipping
JDM S Hood Emblem Black 95-98 - 25USD + Shipping
NISMO Long Hub Bolt x10(avalible in either 50mm or 60mm and 13 or 14.3 shanks)- 70USD + Shipping

for the guys in Kitchener I will be willing to come up there and get funds so if you want to order lets make a date to get you guys on board.

The orders have all been taken, thank you all to have got in on it and I will be doing another one sometime soon for those who missed it,

AHHHHH!!!

I just got a job and my paychecks are coming in.

fuckz0r.

AHHHHH!!!

I just got a job and my paychecks are coming in.

fuckz0r.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure there will be more buys in the future…

any update?

how soon would we be expecting parts

yeah im anxious :smiley:

Just to allow the people who have ordered an update the shipment in en route as we speak.

any estimated date? can we expect it this week possibly?

:smiley:

GT

that is always a possibility it still has not reached the US boarder keeping my fingers crossed.

Update?

i talked to jason last nite. appearently its at the boarder.

he was hoping for this week.

ill let him fill in the rest

GT

sounds good

cant wait til this arrives

any new news on this?

last i was told it was boarder time…

that was a week and a half ago?

GT

Yep, we’ve all been waiting for a while now…

ANY updates would help.

I have wrote them now on a few instances withing the last week asking for reasons as to why the shipment is delayed to this degree and what I should be expecting. So far I have recived a email this night from them saying that initialy the order was delayed because of the S14 front lips. These were supposed to be in stock but it now seems they either lied/didnt check when I asked and went of what usualy happend. As for the shipment itself I have requested the name of the shipper company and also what else has made this go wrong in detail. I have decided at this time to not try and orginize another GB with this company untill these type of issues are fixed and I can give people exact ETA’s on parts. For now I know that they are ordered and on the way. As for when they get here I mentioned that there would be customs fees I will be covering a portion of everyones fee from my own pocket for this delay. When I recive this information i will post what I find out.