VIS/Seibon Carbon Fibre Hoods/Trunks

$560 for OEM style hoods

FREE hood pins

PM for vented hoods

Price includes shipping to Toronto pickup in Richmond Hill as well as all applicable taxes.

50% deposit required before ordering.

Cut off date: Mar 15
Shipment date: Mar 22
Arrival date: before Mar 30

Previous Seibon GB:
http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8859&start=0

i’d be interested in a carbon fiber hatch if you can get them and ensure perfect fitment…

let me know.

Hey Quincy. Is there a carbon fibre trunk lid for a s13 coupe available?

the hatch is available. so are doors. i don’t think trunk for the coupe is available yet.

Quincy I sent away an email with the information I requested from you and never got a response…

That irks me…

Check PM’s.

Carbon fibre hatch sounds sick… Is that the entire hatch though, or just the little part below the glass that houses the 3rd brake light?

lol what?

are you going to cut the trunk and weld the carbon fibre to it? :lol:

GT

Dude you set yourself up for ownage too often with your lack of
knowledge of cars. A lot of it is common sense whch can be had just by
walking out to your car and taking a look at it.

Just giving you a heads up otherwise you’re gonna feel the wrath from the
elite on the board.

images from seibon. carbon fibre hatch seems like a good idea, but how much of the weight is actually the hatch metal? i would think the bulk of the weight would be from the glass…

http://www.seibon.com/Images_U%5C1282005124343PMTL8994NS240%203.jpg
http://www.seibon.com/Images_U%5C1282005124354PMTL8994NS240%205.jpg

Hmm… that piece always looked kinda separate to me :smiley: Oh well, on second thought to buy the thing will likely be just as much as the hoods, and getting the glass in there will cost money too, I shoulda thought this through before even asking. I’m out.

I’m sorry, but how much are the hatches?

he told me 700ish when i asked.

S13 Hatch

$750, including tax and shipping

To order:

email
hmrperformance@gmail.com

let me know when I can order my S13 CF hood.

Thanks.

did u say cf door u can get too?
i really want to know how it looks on the car and is that legal on the road?
and how much will that be?

I am accepting orders for the Mar 31st shipment.

just email hmrperformance@gmail.com to place the order - be specific with what you need - vented or OEM style, S13 180sx or silvia front end, etc.

As for the doors, I need to double check if they’re available yet as these products had just been released.

I would say the doors are legal for street use (highway traffic act) but I don’t think that there are re-enforcement bars built in, so off road use only, and use at your own risk.

You HAVE to let us know if you are going to be able to get carbon doors. Wow! I’m speachless… Carbon hood, trunk and doors… :wiggle: this will be me beside my car next summer!

I am interested the carbon stuff, just don’t have the cash this summer, insane rebuild in progress… maybe later… but I am interested in all of that next summer so if I forget let me know… hope you are still around.

I can get anything from the manufacturer… whether it is for a 240 or a 350z…

As long as they sell it…

I’ve been around long enough to say that I’ll be around in the future. I’m member #23 on the members list.

Quincy can you please post the price for the CF doors, and are they paintable?