CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP S13 Parts!! MUST GO FAST! Doors, hatch, rims, header, headlight,etc

Hey guys, just sold the s13 sadly, so i need to get rid of my parts FAST and CHEAP!

Call/Text ONLY ONLY ONLY any time at 905-920-682(ONE)

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

Drivers side headlight. Working order. No rust. Light pops up. Bulb works. wires not cut. $10

Black Hatch. Needs Paint. Rusted corner on the drivers side trunk piece. No wiper. $20

Drivers and Passengers side doors. Good condition. Few scratches. UNCUT harness. Power windows, mirrors, locks. Black tint. $80 for the pair, $50 each.

3 OEM s13 rims, NO TIRES. $15 Ea. $30 for all 3.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
STAINLESS STEEL 4-2-1 Header (Bought off ebay). fits KA24DE. Never used! Mint condition. Has o2 sensor, and EGR bungs. includes metal gasket. Retails for one hundred. $50. SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Drivers side Frame rail. OEM Nissan replacement part with nissan sticker. Welds in place or ontop of your rotted hole filled one. $20. SOLD.

10" professionally made, ported, carpetted box. Bought it for one hundred and used it 3 months. Mint condition. $40.

DUAL 10" Alpine SEALED box. Professionally made. cool blue and black design. roughISH exterior. $30.

DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR POST ON THIS THREAD!!!

CALL ONLY!!
905-920-682(ONE)

the last number is a 1 if your incompetent lol. Dont want robots stealing my numba!

im in hamilton and can pick up the frame rail tomorrow if you still have it. cells broken, not near a phone and i see youre in the thread

no prob man. You can come get it tomorrow for sure. first come first serve though. just call me when you want to come. i work until 5 P.M.

i work until 5 as well, so that works.

400$ frame rail, for $20 best deal ever on son, ever

i was just about to say lol. lowballers all around just creamed themselves.

Lol oh well. Thats one very happy person. I got it for free with my parts car so im not too concerned. disappointed, yes. lol

Lowered the price of the doors! Someone buy these! need them gone.

your nuts for letting that rail go that cheap

just picked up the hatch, bump for a good seller!

fallllllkkkkkk thats a crazzzzy deal!!

wow, 20 dollar rail.

Still have the light, rims, and sub BOXES. send me any offer!

Hey man! If you still got the doors I’ll grab them from you, lmk when’s the best time!

location?

bought his s13, failed to tell me motor was f**ked. but what can you do,

do you have fenders? also ill buy that light

ka24de oil pan?

$20 for 1 oem nissan frame rail… That crazy… LOL

Bumping a old post to contribute nothing, even better.