cheap furniture?

fuckin Consignment furniture on Sheridan next to Andersons owns, next to new used stuff and the prices are ill.

amvets is always good for some cheap decent old cozy shit

i got a recliner there for $9, all haggered looking. spent a day cleaning the fuck out of it and it was soooooooo cozy. then my basement flooded a few weeks later :frowning:

[quote=“Smaefer,post:39,topic:32455"”]

Go to Ikea. It’s like a 45min drive.

[/quote]

isn’t ikea kinda…minimalist?

[quote=“Jon,post:40,topic:32455"”]

A few weeks back I looked at furniture.

Went to ashley,raymour,value city and ended up getting a nice leather sofa and love seat from ashley for $1000.Raymour was the most expensive,value city was cheap as hell,ashley is middle of the road.

Big Lots is a good at times because they buy close-outs from places like raymour and ashley.They have good prices.

[/quote]

that’s way more than i want to spend. i’m thinking about half that. what does a couch even cost? and i was thinking big lots might not be a bad place to try.

[quote=“98SS10,post:41,topic:32455"”]

fuckin Consignment furniture on Sheridan next to Andersons owns, next to new used stuff and the prices are ill.

[/quote]

orly? never heard of that place and i trust you because of your sig. i’ll check it out.

[quote=“airhead,post:37,topic:32455"”]

I used to like passing out on that couch until I learned it’s history. Then it was just not the same.:cry:

[/quote]

yea, it’s a sordid history at best. we were talking about it tonight at southgate. lol poor couch. remember when it was still white?

[quote=“Jam,post:38,topic:32455"”]

you really should get rid of that couch…

[/quote]

you’re one of the main reasons it’s not really usable anymore? lol

bump. spent a lot of time looking around. found a lot of good deals and thanks all for the input. all in all, we couldn’t find more bang for the buck than at value city in cheektowaga. we found stuff for more and for less, but nothing as nice or as comfortable that was within 500 dollars of our 800 dollar budget. we went with the couch and the chair in this set.

http://xs218.xs.to/xs218/07323/ShltrCvCran_Full_1134833LG.jpg

titties!!! hott man

me and KAT gotta start lookin for furniture soon. I really want black leather but i gotta be cheap

[quote=“Dex,post:24,topic:32455"”]

apparently you’ve never met the princess on a budget i’m dating.

[/quote]

:lolsign:

[quote=“Dex,post:32,topic:32455"”]

i wasn’t really sure. i met you once like a year ago i think. i just recognized you from the pics of you posted all over nyspeed and ubrf way back when.

“hi! i mostly know you from the internet! i realize you are with a girl and all, but i thought i’d creep you both out”. awkward.

[/quote]

:grouphug: