furniture... anyone know someone?

anyone have any hook ups, or whatever in the furniture business? i will be buying a living room, and bedroom set, along with a new matress… lets negotiate.

I can’t say I know anyone, but if you are buying that amount of furniture you can score some killer deals just about anywhere. I bought a sofa, chaise lounge (howeverTFyouspellthat), armoire, dresser, and mirror – and I managed to knock ~$600 off the price @ Raymour and Flanigan. That place is pretty sweet. Especially considering the three-day delivery, most furniture stores you have to wait weeks or months.

Edit: I can’t remember if it was $400 or $600 i shaved off… i think it was six because i remember thinking that it made the armoire almost free…

They made a list of the items I wanted, added it up and I flat out told them what I wanted to pay for it. The lady said something like “oh I can’t negotiate, you’ll have to talk to the store manager”. Five minutes later I was setting up a delivery date. :smiley:

Edit:… my memory is horrible… :shrug:

um…nope. you might wanna try like ikea or something…but if you were smart you would get something custom made. shit even c/f or somethng i dunno

<heavy sarcasm>

i was just going to say ikea… that place is crazy

i think my cousin still works at ________ (cant think of the name) its right by yings near niag falls bvd…still cant think of the name, they had a fire a while back…respond if ur still interested. (maybe Rosas or w/e?)

KML furniture on French Rd in Cheektowaga is having a huge going out of business sale

shoot me a pm

sweet, thanks for the tip

my uncle owns blasdell funriture, its more of liek table n hand crafted shit tho

The Amish make awesome hardwood furniture for very little money, but you have to go to their village.

Ya it was Rosas , my old man works there, he could probably save ya some cash, if you want any more info PM me

need a futon?

juice got one? i may need it until i get new stuff

I know someone for carpet… just thinking about it, she used to work for a furniture company, now she works for a carpet company. If you need that I’m sure she’ll hook you up since you know me :wink:

Value City Furniture has the best prices on good quality furniture

Walden Ave/… across from Wallmart

if your not looking for cheap shit lemme know, i can get you a deal at arhaus

yup, i was gonna say the exact same thing!

Rosa’s has some pretty good prices

I have a friend who works at Consolidated furniture(Sheridan dr.).I knwo they sell used ish but i got brand new Italian leather couch, love seat, huge chair and ottoman, 2 end tables that are faux marble and a nice marble like coffee table all for like $1700. its nice stuff. PM me if yer interested zand i will call him to see if he can set ya up with something.