Black leather IKEA armchair

Impress your lady friends with some fancy furniture

I’m selling our black leather Ikea armchair. It’s in great shape. No rips.
Selling it because we rearranged the layout of our family room and it doesn’t fit any more.
I’ll miss this chair because it’s so comfortable to sit and chill

Looks similiar to this but actually nicer
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80106253

http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/64048_PE172508_S4.jpg

Bought it for $200, selling it for $100

very interested, meet in batavia?

very interested, is it real leather or synthetic?
I would need to bring one of my couch cushions to make sure it would match my leather couches.
Let me know if Dmoffitt doesn’t take it

Kind of a hike for me. I’m in Buffalo. I work in Amherst and am around different areas for car shows. I can always bring it to Lancaster Shredd & Ragan Cruise night on a Wednesday night (except for this week since I’ll have my Camaro).

I believe it’s real leather. I’ll go check on it.

I’m going to sell it to the first person that has the money and picks it up. Need to make room in the basement. I was going to post it on Craigslist later today. Figured I would post it up here first.

Still got this. I’ll be around tomorrow night if anyone is interested in checking it out.

It will probably go on craigslist thursday.

I’m out, I can’t bring myself to get rid of my ugly green Lay-z-boy

But does an ugly green lay-z-boy get you chicks?

(No guarantee on the chair getting you chicks, but it will kick your decor style up a notch.)

you’re probably right. My lay-z-boy looks horrible with my black leather couches and dark espresso furniture but I just can’t do it.

Yeah, equally as much of a hike for me, I’m in Rochester. That’s why I suggested it.

If I have to drive all the way to Buffalo fuck it I’ll drive up to IKEA and buy a new one, I need some shit from there anyway.

Let me know :slight_smile:

Well like I said, we can meet at Lancaster on a Wednesday night. Not next week (6/24) but 7/1 I can bring it up.

Still available. PM me if interested.

Bump for the weekend crew.

Available. Listed on craigslist also.