faux leather couch non smoker(price reduced) - $100 (buffalo) copied from craigslist

I am selling my five year old fake leather couch. I recently purchased a sectional for my apartment and need to get rid of this one. This fake leather couch has a few minor rub offs as the pictures show but still is comfy and holds its shape like the day I bought it. I do not have any more room in my apartment for this as I would love to keep it. The couch does not weigh much and can be easily carried by two people easily. I am unable to deliver the couch if purchased. I live on Richmond Ave like two blocks from Symphony Circle. The dimensions are as follows:
82" wide x 32" deep x 28" high(in the back)

Again, this was copied and pasted from Craigslist found here http://buffalo.craigslist.org/fuo/4504724226.html

100 bucks its yours. I live on the first floor and its two quick turns out the back door to the driveway so its a simple carry out!

Let me know duders and dudettes! [ATTACH=CONFIG]32862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32864[/ATTACH]

hey, ill take it for $100, I live right off porter two blocks from symphony circle. Can pick up today or some other time. ill pm you my #