cheap working head unit

my good friends jeep got broken into today which sucks and shes trying to find something cheap to replace it with because she can’t afford a new one.

it just has to be basic with a cd player and work. if anyone has anything laying around let me know . thanks

i have my stock pontiac grand prix gt cd player … does she want an aftermarket one?
it works great… 10bucks. pretty sure it;s the same one that’s in your fbod

ya it was aftermarket in her jeep. idk if that would fit in the jeep. I also have to go see how bad they ripped it out on her because I have a feeling they tore the wires out

for real Crutchfield has some great deals on new stuff if shes lookin for new!, under $200 even for some brands!

ive got a sony one, removeable face, remote, no rca hook ups tho, 20$ and its yours, ill meet you at the time hortons everyone use to meet at, as it was my drink place of choice.

cdx gt07 let me know, ill message you a number, text it whenever if the phones on youll get a response.

got a pioneer…works awesome…has rcas and an equilizer…makes factory speakers sound teriffic…$40

Sony XPLOD cd player, throw me $10.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/billkarter/CIMG1630.jpg

What year jeep. I’ve got an eclipse, I have to check the model when I get home, it’s just a basic cd player with Dash kit and harness for most Chrysler’s up till '00.