check out this tool I found local to us

This kid just pisses me off and just made a total ass out of himself, talking shit about peoples cars on fucking youtube and about peoples cars that he doesn’t know.

Anyone else realize that when he races his SHO it was against a v6 mustang and an acura? The acuras speedo guage only went to 85 and the SHO wasnt that far ahead of him.

regals a little too ugly for me lol… Wouldnt mind grabbing a crown vic or a 2nd gen sho and mod that shit though.

I doubt it. I just don’t see a 3600lb FWD shitbox with 370whp doing “mid-11’s”.

high 11’s with 370, check out clubgp , tons of guys doing it . I dont know what it is , but they cars do well on the strip for the power they have . If i played around with the tuning a little more i would be in the 12;s but that didnt happen . 370 will do 11;s sorry.

I think I saw him at the valley a few times, I think he takes the driver side light out… didnt catch his time though.

At full weight?

that thing does not weigh 3500lb’s.

What do they actually weigh?

He says it does. Apparently he’s not well liked ANYWHERE because he’s a lying troll.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/1501894-vortec-mustang-vs-regal-gs.html

His name is ju1ce on there.

Or checkout the Cobalt forums, or ClubGP. I think his name is SLoW SHO on those. He’s a major fibber from the sounds of it.

Def have seen him there too. Dont recall the time either but would probably recall seeing a 11 sec pass out of it.

When I first saw it was 11 minutes I thought Def not watching all of this shit…watched it twice for the laughs.

he deff takes a hot batch on his face

My monte weights 3445 nO drIver. Not sure on those. Probably. 100 lbs more. If its slo sho he causes trouble but runs g

Good. I think when I ran the 13.0 intercooled with a small cam he ran 12.7 with a slightly larger cam and no intercooler. He was good at tuning his car.

Can this guy toon my carz?

nice job writing and producing nick

Attempted contact…
MWAHAHAHAHAH.

:popcorn:

I saw the mod list. The only thing he’s changed since his 13.2/12.7 run was the TVS and he runs e85 now (or e60, according to his video).

The car sucks. The guy is a troll. Stop defending his poorly thought out actions. :lol

LMFAO ^^^

E60 SUCKS!

200> buick, or any other 4 door cruise ship sleeper.