HELLO FROM GA.

Yep there is a new redneck in here. I seen the video of the bluegto punk out and lmfao. we have a guy just like that here in GA. he goes by thacker. on the net. and he has a gto too. last time he came out to a street race he got knocked out. for his mouth. he don’t come out no more. now he is still starting shit on the net but will not show his face anywhere there is a race. so thanks for the video.

now a little about me. every body calls me crossbreed because of my 1989 mustang coupe chevy powered 406 that is in the 9’s in the 1/4 I also have a 1988 mustang coupe that is ford powered street car also in the 9’s but a little faster then crossbreed. and I’m building my son his first stang 1979 coupe. I married with 4 kids the oldest is 17 down to 12. my wife drives the 88 to work almost every day. anyway here are some pics.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii49/crossbreedcowboy/001-6.jpg

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii49/crossbreedcowboy/weeeee.jpg

Welcome! :wave:

oh man.

fox bod with chevy power…sounds pretty hot.

GIT-R-DONE!

Welcome and I’m glad you’re called “crossbreed” because of your car, not because the son you speak of is also your nephew.

“Chevy powered 406” :tup: ha nice . What’s it trapping ?

Nice!

I’m liking these noobs

Word. Me too!

Welcome were getting muscle 5.0 on a road show this summer. Seriously though welcome I heart notchbacks.

welcome

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY ENDORSE CROSS PLATFORM MOTORSWAPS. :tup:

139 in the 1/4 with a 134 60’ by the way the 406 is all motor

:tup:

Stick around…

115 in the 1/8th?? :mamoru:

Welcome!

It only took you one post to make it into my favorite thread!

:tup: welcome. Awesome car as I love notches also. I’ll bet a lot of mustang owners cry when they hear the 406.

So wait, does that mean you trap 115 in the 1/8? :lol:

no 109 to 110 why do want to see my time slips or do you perfer video. I’m not the puss in the video. I do race all the time.

Welcome…

PM me if ya wanna sell one of the notches

no no, i was just making a reference to the video. nice work, and welcome to the boards :tup: