CHODA > KINGSARIO

I was busting ass doing homework when my phone blows up… txts from sario talking mad smack talking about how he is going to regulate my ass. So im like ‘i thought we were cool bro’. then he kept on with say, ‘na nigga fuck that shit, lets roll’. so i tried telling him that i was in the middle of doing my homework and its not a good time. then he wrote something like ‘earn your bread on the streetz son, meet me at the ZONE 3’ Once he said ZONE 3 i knew shit was deep and Compound fractions had to wait, it was time to go. I throw my kicks on and jump in the mongoose. I roll in and go up to slap 5’s, he gets all gangsta on me again and tell me to ‘back on up playboy, we aint here to kiss’ So im like whatever dude lets go…we roll out. Im trying to cruise next to him and he keep being ghetto with the bov and wastegate in my hear with him and smith flicking me off and yelling shit out the windows. we do some pulls. after i try to talk cool w him and he begins with the whole ‘take that shit home, blah blah’ and then spit on my chest.

Smith has the vid, It was nice to get some good runs in but it was better to roll down the blvd with ya. Glad to see you guys came out. Smith and Sario deff good dudes with nice cars. :rofl: :tspry:

hahahha… i lost it at “regulate my ass”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

probably the best kill thread ever

FYI i was on the FASTMOFO bottle tonight. Ive been waiting since 2005 to bring it out. So its not a comparison to the smiff vid. Smiff’s vid was for fun :snky:

I wouldnt go to ZONE 3 with out it on kill.

ps - thats me on the banner … WHOOO HOOOO

:suicide:in 4 vids

LOL.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:tup: Undefeated on the street 09’. I should have slapped the car back together for this.

:tup: are we talking a 200 shot?

Too bad we will NEVER see the vidz

:tup: to not stalling out.

in for the videos.

lol, love the story :tup:

I’m confused, did you race or kill someone?

Why did you almost make out with this guy?

You sound pretty urban, why would you being doing homework? Don’t you know the way to the top is accomplished by selling drugs or playing round ball?

What type of bike did your competition have?

nice story line :tup:

wtf where is my vid

omg

original story = SO GOOD

would read again

domestics holdin’ it down once again :tup:

Yes thats exactly how it went down lol… Mustang is disgusting on the :snky: shot Civic was having tranny problems not that it would have mattered. I will try to get vid up later.
:tup:

You better hurry with that vid Smith lol

WIN.