Chris88Z24 vs. ALL

:rofl LOLWUT?

and the turn im talking abuot is alternate rt 7 on to 87.

ask 94sentraxe we sailed around it at 95 half the time, before finishing the rest of the turn at 100

I take that turn at 70 and the Focus goes up on 2 wheels :ohnoes

I’ll follow you…
…maybe pass you?
:umm

mine stays on 4 and you cant even feel it.

McclarenF1GP
simply saying STFU about how fast your car is in a stright line

when your car is in one piece and not getting hit. lets go ;D

Now you guys are getting smart! Passing each other on highway on ramps at 90+mph! :idiots :nuts

Soooo when one of you spins out, what happens? :umm

im not stupid i know my cars limits. he/someone does anything stupid, i slow down to speed limit and drive away. i dont play those games

There are no mad jdm mountain passes around here so we must resort to other methods.
If we spin out we kill the other opponent like a true samurai.

Oh and Jeff my car has been out of the body shop for a week. :excited

i thoiught it got hit again

:confused Not that I know of lol.

Keep an eye on it :ninja

i still don’t understand why you bought STUDDED snows for an awd. can you really tell me why?

Yeah please, emphasize on this.

i don’t fuck around

i could of swore there was a thread (that i cant find) that said like you got it out of the body shop and 5 hours later someone hit the side.

have fun being an OLDBAG in the snow.

OK, that was Allan with his '07 WRX and some guy pounded the side in a dodge dakota.

:rofl I will when I’m heading up to the slopes in mad inches of snow.

yeah I don’t get why people get studded snows…my fwd gets around perfectly fine with normal snows…as a matter of fact, i didn’t even have snows on last years beater.

i had not studded snows and i made up the slopes with ease. with ease. studded snows on a RWD van or something of the nature i can understand. but studded snows on an awd car that will see maybe 15hours of wintery condtions… i think not.