MKII TDi > *

actually, i raced crazywrx today from a 15 and a 30 and he got walked pretty badly maybe 2-3 cars if not more :nod

Do you really deserve an Altima ser if you shift so hard you break the tranny linkage. Who the fuck does that lol. :haha
I’ll race Cimmino whenever he wants and I’ll actually launch this time. :banana

Yo man I had Travis, an extra exhaust, and an extra intercooler in the trunk. All dead weight. lol jk that car is fast. TDI ftmfw. 130hp 280tq :banana
I talked to my friend about the coilovers for you by the way. He has an offer on the car but if it falls through he’ll tell me. :nod

me and you should be an interesting roll race, even more so from a dig, caus i beat him by 5-ish when he was stock and now ive got the CAI, so go figure.

ibchuckcomplainsabouthisnon-existantslippingclutchand"uberheavy"wheels ::slight_smile:

my bad for actually driving my car and breaking a literally $7.55 part thats covered under warrantee. thats really grounds for insult. stop being an ethug and stfu. why do you always talk shit about me online and behind my back but never to my face? youre a fucking douchebag.

yea dude, lmk about the coilovers…

i had an IC in the trunk, two engine covers, a Big Rig Battery, and a slippy clutch and no intercooler. when you get the tune and shit i wanna race again… :giggedy

I love you too :gay

I will and I’ll race you when you’re heat soaked so it’s fair. ;D

fucking asshole. hows your e-b0nAr? is little chucky a little bit jealous that bob wont let him mod his car? awwwwwww. keep e-thugging though. that makes you look really cool

i think you’ll get me, but i’m sure we can have a go 15-80 1st gear roll or a 5th gear roll @40 mph.

Chuck and kramer need to race already, this BS is funny but it needs to end. Yes kramer speeds all the time and can modify his suprising fast from a roll altima and chuck has a faster car from a dig. So now that kramer has a few mods you too should go from a dig. Seems like the only way to resolve this is to pretty much immortilize one and do the opposite to the other lol.

i’ll race crazy from a dig… sti/wrx drivers have an average of 3/10 chance of getting a good launch… they ethier bog or spin, well crazy will just bog :giggedy

:+1 to both of you haha

itll take i/e/reflash for me to take him from a dig (if he stays stock, which he probably wont) and i am 100% positive that he will never ever take me from a roll so i guess this is gonna go on forever haha

btw chuck youre a straight smiley WHORE. just noticed that. ;D ::slight_smile: :wow :sleep :mwahaha :lmao :mwahaha :tong ::slight_smile: :mwahaha :confused :wtf :stfu :stfu :wtf :wtf :headbang :ponder

shit just hit the fan :benny

Racing from your highest gear, from a roll, and winning isn’t even a race…It’s gay.

On another note, i walkeddddddddddddddddd cazwrx :lol

If you can launch it wouldn’t be too bad, i bet i could yank the wrx from a dig.

^^^ so you really don’t think you can get him from a dig? you cut what 2.3 60’s…theres no way he launches like a bat outta hell and by the back half (1/8) you should be reeling him in big time.

your the one one to talk ::slight_smile: righttttttt

joe how bad did you beat crazywrx from a roll? from what i could see it was 2-3 cars, so maybe me vs you from a roll (w/o n2o) would be a good race? idk just brainstorming haha.

this post was in regards to kramer.

I cut a 2.1 60 foot on my street tires… i have the slip to prove, i could get a 2.0 probably.

What? i don’t go from the highest gear my car has and tell people to race me…that’s fucking stupid.

dude you trapped 97mph, i trapped 102mph with some room to improve, i don’t think your CAI is going to make your mph jump…but we can race idc

idk, he hasnt brought the wrx to lvd yet and the gdamn monster trucks or whatever are taking up our time this wednesday, so were gonna have to wait till the 23rd. he put a solid 2-3 cars on me the only time hes ever launched his car, we were both stock and it was the first time for both of us launching our cars, but according to him and other wrx-knowledgeable ppl wrx trannies are good for 3-4 of those launches before the tranny poops out.

itll take an lvd run to see for sure though…

how’s it stupid? it show’s a cars torque.

facts>you.