The Offtopic Thread

lol back on topic

are u serious or jokin cause if ya were jokin my bad …but if ya serious fuck you ;D

yea that was to chuck my bad and my clutch is covered under warranty

he’s got a 2000 vw golf with a bahn brennen supercharger and cammed out to ShiT!!

I still don’t know what car you have, but okay.

I never called you out or even knew who you were until you just said that, so I don’t really get why you’re aggressive :confused

I’m trying to keep street racing from a dig to a minimum because I don’t like to burn up my tires on the streets, I’d rather do it at a track where I can get a real 60ft time and observe my improvements/problems.

oh okay fuck that haha. I do like that gen golf so if you’re not going to randomly challenge me to street races i’d like to see it/you someday :lol

i just got a bigger pulley for it to turn down the boost. i was getting wheel hop at 80

Honda-Tech.

the valley aint a good track so dont expect good .60 out of there wash ave is better ;D

i just figured id offer you a beating. thats all… and who cares about burning tires up. my tires are almost 200$ each.

did the honda key work for ya on that …

my 60s at the valley blow, but it hooks up alright on the street it seems… cant wait to break a few things with the 24.5x8 mickeys

that helped me with my new lifters i put in. :nod

good dont blow any more rods

thats why i got those new self tapping rod bearings.

That was with intake/exhaust though, NOT TRYING TO MAKE MY ALTIMA SOUND LIKE A RACE CAR, BUT, I could also show you a few timeslips/posts where people have trapped 99-100 with i/e in a 3.5 altima :slight_smile:

Not trying to be a dick but mine are $270 a piece (245/45ZR/18 Dunlop SP Sport MAXX. I’d rather spend money on improving things on the car, not replacing parts that could have had a longer life

:naughty

ahhh thats what ya did thought it was the quick connect rod bolts that helped ya :wow

Yes you are. This entire thread is about that exactly. :headbang

i wish my car sounded like race car :sad

you got raped because those arent even that good… could have gotten falken rt-615s, much better and cheaper… i didnt even buy my tires, i got them for free, but they are like 200 a pop… my old tires were 240 a piece, never again would i spend that on a narrow tire.