Bobby T AT IT AGAIN!

The video from him getting yanked last night…look at his comments…

He got beat every single way possible…if their anything to do to possibly prove he cant hang with us??

a dig race?

I guess so! ME and Paul and the S2k diggin it.

word, i think he needs new tires?

then a 5mph roll?

sure? its not my car lol.

Add another VTEC to the s2000.

lol i’ll do a dig race with him :mwahaha

me 2
:lol

were not trying to shift the earth out of orbit… c’mon now, even the russians arent that crazy.

:lol

im not really sure who told him my camaro was stock, i know i never said that, but he seems to think that, not sure why. Even if my car was stock i still wouldve beat him

what the fuck big red where is my little talk with him that ya recorded :wtf

you cant hear anything,fucking gay

i said it was stock… intake and exhaust… thats stock to me

it is stock not to mention it has 113k on it :confused

WOW!! it must be getting harder and harder just too say yup i lost. :idiots

dont we have an excuse section. u should try one of those next time if u just can’t admit it…

ohh and boobby t ur shit must be real slow. cuz i drove Pauls car!!! ;D
it’s quick but it aint launching no one to the moon…

MY cars so slow lol it can run 20s quarters :wtf Its not fast yet :lol because its stock ,but a s2k with a turbo built right can and win rape most cars :nod

bobby, im really not trying to be a dick but peolpe single you out because you say stuff that comes across as a) the most retarded shit ever, and B) ignorant, and basically… bench race style. You should seriously invest in a buddy system for typing. Just type something, then call someone and ask if it sounds stupid before you post.

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA you say some CRAZY SHIT SON

YEA tho really bobbyt wtf son I wanna take this boobyTOOL bar outta my fuckin sig, and your not helping me bro