Ban bobby t

This site is full of retards that no shit about cars and people with small dick syndrome.That being said Shawn aka vr4 boy takes the prize :lol I love cars don’t get me wrong, but I can’t stand people with small cock syndrome that identify them selves with a machine!!HOW LONG TILL I GET BANED :banana :crackup :banana

i think youre the one with the small johnson, you run your mouth so much.

:+1

if you have a girl friend, can i meet her? i bet i can lay pipe in no time.

you really want a meet the kinda girl going out with this winner ?

;D

good point. probably is no good.

His gf is bangin IIRC.

and bobbyt, you shouldnt be running your mouth, we all know your type, you’re the Jersey shore fist pump kinda guy who only gets chicks that dig shiny cars, spiky hair, and a fat wallet. I bet your conversations are thrilling.

bobbyt: “Hey baby, did you wax your thighs?”
gf: “yeah, I used your wax though, sorry”

:rofl

lol who is he anyone know him? how does he act in person ?

the ban me type guys are usually the “what are you gonna do? PUNCH ME? go ahead ! so what !”

ahahah for real tho

Yeah I talked to him a couple times, guy loves to hear himself talk :wtf

I couldn’t get a word in edge wise :rofl

ahahhaa

you and your car suck

While I think the entire forum thinks you are a turd nugget, you bring joy daily to your many threads from your s2000 import king to your CAPS. Please don’t go.

I am a little weirded out by your curiosity of my penis. :ahh

:runaway

rumor has it, she just got a boob job!

This is classic :ninja

is he the one that had the white convertible porsche in the lot, kept misshifting and wouldnt go on the green light when we were sreaming “GO!” and “Its green!”

LOL i can see that happening and i never even seen this dood

yea, it was this white convertible. gt2 or 3, i think. ppl were yelling “enjoy the car daddy bought you” or “tell dad thanks for the car” and such. he had that typical jersey deush(misspelled on purpose) look, with the white shirt of sorts, bloomin onion on his head, the works, ya know? i dont know how to drive stick(yes yes, get your yuk-yuk’s out now, i dont race nor do i pretend to, so i dont care) and even I could tell he didnt know how to shift that thing.

definatly NOT a gt3

but anyways

hahaahaha HAHA oh gawdddddd that put a big shadow over the dont drive stick thing