Asshat Acura

Who’s the d-bag with the gay longer hair who drives a maroonish acura with a roll cage in it? I saw you today at 6ish getting on I-87N around 6PM.

Your car is a piece of shit, and keep driving like a asshole and you’re gonna get yours… If I was that dude on the motorcycle you went screaming towards, I woulda put the bike on its kick stand and knocked the curls outta your gay hair.

Tool

Oh, end rant… And I do hope you’re on this site, cause you resemble something I saw recently… Oh yeah, that’s right… A shit my dog took.

in for hoping it’s someone on here too :lol

its not me(sig) but is it a 91-93 style? or 94-up/

was this car maroon with a black roof and tinted windows? if so sorry… i like to drive like an a-hole when im in the car cuz its so fast!!!

no roll cage here…and i havent driven it in days

look like this? http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=12498&page=3

Kick people when they drive like assholes. I used to do that when I had the SMR. haha

That’s the car.

I’m all about driving like an asshole… And there’s no “safe” way to do it unless you’re at the track… But this clown is a moron.

and we have a winner

So what exactly was he doing? I got nothing out of your keyboard houndage other than the fact that you are upset over somebody’s driving.

edit I thought u were on the bike. What did he do, try to spin you out?

Come into this thread and explain yourself fuckbag…

Why were you driving like a tool bag (next to a stopped car getting ready to go southbound???)

Drive like an asshole on the on ramp, then get in the middle lane and drive normal… +1 for driving normal AFTERWARDS… Dbag.

He initially was stopped in traffic @ a green light, talking to some kids… While there, he gasses it and launches the car at a bike waiting on the bridge to go.

Then on the on ramp he gets on it and it looks like the car is gonna fly off the road into the bushes.

The guy on the bike even turned around like “WTF”.

I feel better knowing he is on here… And I got to call him a piece of shit.

ahhh thats cory for ya.

too bad I havent seen him post on here for months. I know the kid pretty well…good kid honestly.

Sounds like he was just getting on the car a bit?

I believe he could be… Just a stupid time…

Yeah, you could say that… Just doing it recklessly at a time when the roads are super busy.

Does that make him not an asshat?

ohhhhhhsnap, gettin loud up in here