Asshat Acura

Sorry bro,I was just showing some vtak powa to the general public.
just spit on my face next time you catch me stunting

Hey h0wh3els what do you drive? I wanna make sure to cut you off next time i see you on the road

Your dogs shit looks like a gay kid with long curly hair?

Silver Town and Country… Just make sure you do it where I actually crash so I can get a new van.

Thanks.

wow your car is a piece of shit

Ooooooh yeah, I don’t drive it by choice… But out of necessity :thumbup

http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1871lol_wut.jpg

Someone put on their big boy pants today and decided to get loud

How many people actually know Hotwh3els? Just sayin…

I do. Hes a boarder line woman. Bitches about everything

Ive met him a few times at the lot.

I got a good diet for you… I punch you once in the stomach and watch you shit out fat for 15 minutes straight… :slight_smile:

haha true!

I think he was trying to make a point about driving a van because of necessity and not because of choice.

Whatever Brah… You got bigger titties than 90% of the chicks on this board. :hug

yeah, I know the answer to that one. I remember you talking about making your other wheels faster too.

I thought it was because youre new to this site and talking shit. People here always question new people on the site.

I came on this site just TO talk shit… Ask Cossey, I asked how much drama was on the site and the easiest people to pick on…

I’m only doing this for entertainment… I’m retired brotha, I need something to do during the day…

I never denied that fact!

I still remember driving out to NH following your psycho ass for those SLAP shows WAYYYYYY back when. Those were the days

Bwahaha… Yup, back in the day. I shoulda stuck with stereo shit, woulda saved me cash.

I’ve spent WAYYYY to much money. I now have a truck with 18 12’'s that hasnt seen any pavement outside of the driveway in like 18 months