bought a new car..

well new to me anyways. 99 VW GTI. 4cyl 5spd, red on black leather and loaded with every option. pics to be added later as im posting from my phone.

I’m sure this car is “hot”

will this car be back on the Buy Here, Pay Here lot in a few weeks after failing to pay for it?

car is 100% paid off. working and saving for 5 months i put away enough to buy the car outright. thanks for your concern about my financial situation PJB…however id think youd be more focused on getting out of your parents house and doing something that pays u more than 10$/ hr

yah i got a ‘‘smokin’’ deal on it

like washing dishes at a restaurant?

What did those come with?? 1.8t or the VR6?? both were an option right?

Ahahah 2pointSLOW

I’ve got 500 for it

yah PJB dishwashing is what i do :facepalm i dont wash dishes. but hey maybe you could invest in some more hotwheels now. i hear selling them off 1 by 1 will be a great retirement supplemental income…or sheep farming?

it has the 2.0 n/a motor in it. this is not fast by any means. its a daily that gets good mileage and is in near mint condition. easily 350-400 miles to a tank on 87 oct…

Ahhh I’m getting my years confused.

I bought a few Hot Wheels today actually and the bank wont be coming to repo them. I might not get rich off them but collecting them is a hobby and not something I consider an investment for the future.

Ive given some thought to cross breeding goats and sheep but I dont know if thats possible. Anyway what would one be called? Geep? Shoat?

should buy some sweet adjustable coilovers for it…

How in the world can a fucking dishwasher insult someone about their retirement? You wash dishes dude.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

cannot WAIT to see this thing burn to the ground

Is this the kid that everyone hates? Why did you even bother posting knowing this is what would happen?

The vw community is proud to say GTFO I don’t want or like you to have a car that is even the same make as my car… youre such a scumbag and want you to shoot yourself.

Sincerely Yetti

:thumbup nope i dont but you keep thinkin that.