attn: shift 518.

get off cosseys nuts. its annoying to see everything on this forum about his new car.

lets talk about…ummmm, What else is there to talk about? lol
jkjk

there was just as much commotion about the porsche from what i can remember.

it’ll die down soon, i’m already over my initial fanboi shock :lol

and is rami buying your S/C motor or is that just a bunch of BS?

i haven’t seen cash so as far as i’m concerned nope. i’m trying to get rid of it and the first person that gets me cash gets it.

how about oversized land yachts…aka your car. lol.

:lol

Truth.

Thank you, im glad im not alone.

haha you? I thought I was alone.
EVERYONE seems to get huge dicks over the guy’s cars.
I guess that’s what happens with a minor settlement of cash, blow over a 1/4 mil. on cars!

Shift518: Where the more expensive/rare cars you have, the more friends you get!

Swingers, flame on.

it just annoys me, people cossey your the man, cossey this cossey that, cossey should get a free detail cosey cossey cossey

SHUT THE FUCK UP

:frowning:

test

^^^^^ I saw stripes today near GE, I was getting on 890…

sounds like jealousy, deny it as you may, but quit hating man, let the guy live his life… and 1/4 million on cars… not quite.

Jealousfag can’t cope with his jealous feelings :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Never understood this whole “nut swinging” concept. Just dont understand why people cant be happy for other people. Always have haters though.

ZERO jealousy here, but I figured you’d jump on my case about it and arguing with you is a lose/lose so I’ll leave it be after this reply.
I’m 100% happy with my 1992 Honda and 1987 Pontiac, wouldn’t change anything.
Others can deny it as they may, but they certainly seem to not forget to invite cossey anywhere since his 2 recent cars.:wink:

if i had 1/4 mil i would still drive my shartbox.

Like people hated Cossey before he got his money/the cars :rofl

The dude’s been a regular part of the scene for years!

The people you refer to as ‘nut swingers’ are the people that are happy he’s happy.

You, are just a cocksucker.

riiight:Idiots

Sure, I’m happy for him. Good for him, getting what he’s probably always wanted after a shitty situation, I’m not taking that away from him.
But people get way too worked up over the stuff. The Nissan is def. a really cool car, more so than the Porsche IMO, but people need to calm down.

Figures a piece of shit like you would get all over my case. Continue as you will.