Tdi_logik steals lunch meat

pete stfu with trap speed

what the car is making for power.

exactly.

Pete, so next time you run at the track and the guy next to you goes accross 2 seconds faster and u trapped better that means you won?

Stop askign what everyone is trapping/making for power, worry about your own car

na, my car is FASTER.

he will run 2 seconds QUICKER

:idiots

oh i’m an idiot right?

get you’re facts straight, you obviously know oh so much about the difference, care to explain? :umm

He right Mac, trap = the car is faster, ET = the car is quicker. Pete just cares whether his car is faster, no problems with that. Trap also shows what kind of power the car is making, generally. i.e.- Matt Ryan’s old hatch and Matt Stallmer’s coupe both 500whp, both trapping high 120’s…

No, its the fact that the dumb fuckin jew that does gay john force burnouts at the track and pisses off the officials, sits there and says how his car is better when you never drive it because its always fucked up… and the same person whos goesing to buy the exact same car only newer and spend all this money again for no reason… sits there and tries to tell everyon that there car is slow even thou it runs a quick time but doesnt have a high trap… great for your car being a highway queen :thumb :thumb

and joey, just read your post, I know what the differance is… i dident do the idiot thing to that, it was just directed towards pete pissing me off… good for petes car beign fast

someone move this to battlefield plz

sorry for fuckin up ur build threa dude

:umm

lollll

tdi>300zx

both are true

holyfuckingshit you guys live your life a quarter mile at a time. OoOoo my car is faster! :gay

not many people like my platform, i can see why, its a cocksucker to work on and its by far not the best platform

pete is a ricer… end of story.

Do you like your car?

your car is a solid platform dont worry bout pete he hasnt even gotten laid yet let alone drive a fast car

Yes, I love my car… I’ve wanted it to be mine since I was 4… and now it is!

Yes it is a solid platform, its just not the best platform if you want a lot of horsepower relatively cheap like you can get out of civics/smaller 4cyl Nissans. A lot of things need to be custom fabbed because hardly anyone makes anything for these cars anymore, im suprised the company im getting my cams from still lists the grind specs that they already had in the past

I love myplatform, a lot of others whouldent because its a pretty exspensive platform in terms of aftermarket parts because theres not a high demand for them.