Christmas in July

i like your style cossey :thumbup its very much so like mine, all business and race all the time.

we dont hang out more why? o wait i know, because i have a new gf and im a lil bitch. :rofl

Amazing !! Really good choice

wow! they will look awsome. good choice cossmaster.

Shitty ass wheels

:rofl

why do you morons alway post wheels and specs without offset.

Seriously thats like telling a girl to call you but not giving her your phone number

haha I was wondering the same thing! The offset looks weak, but I don’t know whats flush with Porsche fitment

i just found some prices and :eek

shits gonna look dope dude

I honestly don’t know the offsets. I know they’ll fit flush with the fenders.
On 18x8.5F they usually run a +40, then on an 18X11R, it’s a +28. They don’t show the offsets anywhere on the wheels as they’re a true 3-piece race wheel. On the side pic wheel you can see the barrels, you’ll see that one says 8.5 as that’s the size from the inside of the bead to where the pieces meet. The other side is 3".

BBS>* Nice pick, Chris. Cant wait to steal 'em…errr SEE them :smiley:

Love em!! :thumbup

P.S. reverse the face. polish the drum. walk around with 8.5" lip -XX offset and a big(ger) dick

They will look SICK! Who are you trusting to mount the tires?

THIS:excited:excited

Nice! Hopefully my wheels show up at some point this summer… :retardclap

awesome looking wheels. lets trade.

Surprisingly, I’m bringing them to Travis @ JD’s. He’s a good friend of mine, and I trust him. Plus if he damages one of the wheels, JD’s is insured and will cover any damages.

This is gonna look good on the Skyline :ninja

Nice choice man :thumbup BBS is the way to go

Damn we could have picked up way more chicks if we had gold jump offs on the suby

i was talking to him the other day about it, travis is good.