Chupacabra caught in Texas

Only in Texas!

The Chupacabra Caught?
by Mike Krumboltz
19 hours ago

26,821 Votes 

It really does exist! Maybe! The famed chupacabra has apparently been found, and it’s a Texan.

Or at least it was. The beast is now dead, but news of its capture near Blanco, Texas, inspired Bigfoot-sized searches. Lookups on “chupacabra” surged a whopping 571%, and related queries on “what does chupacabra mean” also roared. (For the record, its rough translation is “goat sucker.”) The find also inspired renewed interest in the equally notorious Montauk Monster.

Jerry Ayer, owner of Blanco Taxidermy School, has possession of the mythical beast’s body. According to CNN, the animal was discovered by one of Ayer’s students. The student had “placed poison…to catch an unidentified animal that had gotten into a family member’s barn.” Little did the student know the animal in question was (maybe) the chupacabra.

In the video from CNN (which is pretty gross, so beware), Ayer shows off some of the unusual features of the animal, including abnormally long legs and teeth. It looks a bit like the world’s ugliest (and meanest) dog.

Of course, this is hardly the first time someone has claimed to have captured the chupacabra. In years past, brave souls have spotted it in places ranging from Russia to Maine to the Philippines. Often the animal is spotted by folks who conveniently forget to snap a photo.

Not so this time. Ayer says he plans to preserve the animal and then donate it to a local museum so it can be enjoyed by others. As the taxidermist puts it, the beast is “a tremendous conversation piece.” Sort of like the Mona Lisa or a really stellar collection of garden gnomes.

look up montauk monster.

Montauk monster is gross looking.

Where is the video of this gross thing though? :lol

thats nothing. u should see the 2 monsters i have running around my house. seems the only way to get them to come out into the open for all to see is to coax with with milk.

it just looks like a hariless dog

FAIL

You mean water bloated decomposing raccoon right?

The one was out prowling around on his own!

yea looking for his next victim

Oh wow, good thing I scared him off then.

he ran away not because he was scared but rather because he was on a hunt. that and u have to stop drooling everytime u see me. :tongue

this isnt the first one found/…

I saw a show a few weeks back on the discovery channel where they found a dead one that looked 100% the same as that…they did lab tests and shit and it tested out to be a mix between a Coyote and a Fox…bets are, thats the same damn thing…I actually think the other one took place in texas as well.

Tremendous conversation piece, I shall place it upon my mantle.

they are out there. they are multiplying. y is it so hard to contimplate? think about a mule. a donkey had sex with a horse and wal-la!

exactly what im saying.

we cross breed dogs in captivity, the same damn thing can happen in the wild, and it is…thats how this ugly beast showed up.

if by ugly u mean totally awesome and want one as a pet, then yes really ugly.

From the old myth of a chupacabra to this I dunno I think people are looking for answers so much they will say anything is a mythical creature. shoot If I took off my shoes someone might claim me to be bigfoot I will have to give this Chupacapra a

FAIL !!!

I have to agree there - my aunt is from Panama, and when she told me the story of el Chupacabra when I was little, it was this red eyed blood sucking lizzard creature with spikes down it’s back. Not some shaven dog-fox.

Yea when I saw the pics I was expecting a gremlin looking thing, not some rat dog.

Gremlin rat dog:

http://www.resourceinvestor.com/MediaLib/Images/Home/Blog/uglydog.png