civc

i am looking for a clean crx, 88-91 civic hb or 92-95 civic coupe or hb. it can have some rust but nothing major. the cleaner the better. can be running or rolling shell. i got cash in hand

5854143739 call/text

I have a mint 88 CRX SI no engine or trans, 90% complete interior stripped out right now. Fresh paint.

pics and price

MY FRIENDS GOT A 95 CIVIC AUTO TRANS 1.6 VTEC ENGINE NO RUST ANYWHERE CAME FROM FLORIDA 3 WEEKS AGO ORIGINAL PAINT …PM ME IF INTRESTED CHEAP

pmed

running k20 swapped crx with no rust and the cheapest price anywhere? its gotta be the perfect car for you

I came in here to say why the hell wouldn’t you buy laymone’s swapped crx? It’s an amazing car and an even more amazing price. If I didn’t think all crxs were dogshit ugly that would be in my driveway haha.

i would but i have a motor being built right now. if i had seen his crx 4sale a while ago it would be sitting in my garage unless some1 wanna buy a built d16 block and turbo kit and many other new parts for a d16.

What you got as far as d16?I got a 94 civic gnarled that is a rolling shell also.

plenty of parts. lmk what you need

I’m looking for a 38mk tial wg and also some charge piping

i got i think a tial q or 50 mm bov i forgot and charge piping but ill like to sell it all as a kit if i was to sell it.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

still waiting for pics and price

still waiting on reply

I do not have any pictures of it, you’d most likely have to come and look at it.

Its the GF’s car shes asking $1600 or best offer.

pmed

pics please, i want this if its “mint”