Civic shoot...I guess...

I actually like it, the tail end hurts my head a little but other than that its a clean ricer. Whats under the hood?

riceboxxxxxxx…amazing pictures though

Great photography…especially the one with the sunset! :thumbsup

Thanks for the comments guys.

Yup, its his. I think he had it in your show…

Not much action under the hood, just some stock 1.6L hot Honda power. :lol

He had it in our show last year I know he didnt bring it this time because he just had it painted BUT he came down on his bike.

Gotcha. :thumbup

Kinda Funny we all know somebody that knows each other BUT yet we dont seem to all know each other, kinda weird

i thought a vehicle moded like that was illegal in most states :crazy

the shots are extremely impressive to say the least

Still can’t get over those rear lights.

2 things I didn’t realize…

One, you take some kick ass pictures.
Two, cars like that still exist.

In the car world that is equivelant to Ace Of Base or Flock Of Seagulls trying to do a reuinion tour or something.

nice pics. It’s not my car so I’m not going to pass judgement.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

nice pics dude! not sure how some of you guys take pics like this, they are very nice. What kind of camera do you have?

Sweet pics.
And sweet avatar.

PM me when you wanna arrange a shoot.

that car would look better on fire!

nice pic taking/photo editing skills.

amazing photography

luLz!!! You guys crack me up.

Will do. :thumbup
I wanna do a certain black Supra first being that I’ve been trying to do that forever it seems lol.

I have a Canon EOS 30D and EOS 5D. Both are incredibly outdated in terms of what is out there now, but work just fine for me. Good glass (lenses) makes a large difference, more so than the latest and greatest camera body out.

great shots

burn the car

you need to quit being shy/lazy and post more of your pics up here :lol

i still stalk you on clubrsx from time to time :shifty

Wow I like the waterfall pic a lot. Would you be interested in male nude photography? Girls always ask me for pics but I don’t have a good camera :rofl