clairton, west mifflin, baldwin area?

i live in thomas jefferson and was wondering how many racers i have near me. I live in between clairton and elizabeth forward, and i drive around in west mifflin and baldwin all the time. If you live anywhere near there pm or post here

fmfkid has a Shop in Clariton, a few of us grew up in Elizabeth but dont live there anymore. Im sure there are a few people around that dont post often.

yea i saw a post about that shop. where is it

not me

his show is the old pontiac dealer body shop kinda near the old IGA.

Just for starters there is no such thing as thomas jefferson besides the highschool. u either live in jefferson, pleasant hills, or w.elizabeth. that pisses me off when i hear that.

and i am from jefferson i grew up there and lived there for 24 years i live in whitehall now. what year you graduate from? welcome

:bowrofl: I know exactly what your talking about!
My girlfriend and her friend’s are always saying " I’m from TJ " or "I grew up in TJ " as if its some sort of town…

I think people that went to TJ live in a bubble:stick:

well i live in jefferson and i graduate this year. its easier to discribe it as TJ cause of the gas ass football team being state champs everone knows about it. (i HATE tj school i wish i went to EF i live closer anyways)

their all on roids

i agree TJ football sucks. back on a car topic most people in pleasent hills have so much money they make their cars look nice and think they are fast so have fun crushing them lol. 1 football playenr i know has a civic with a vtec and it suposidly did a 12 second 1/4 mile, now he put suposidly put a turbo on pushin like 9 lbs of boost and did a 10 second 1/4 mile. possible or not? idk anything about hondas

Originally from Elizabeth Township, out in Rostraver now, so kind of in your area.

10 sec hondas are not uncommon, fmfkid runs 10’s all day in his civic hatch

its possible but highly unlikely on only 9 lbs of boost

While Sonny and Dom left Elizabeth area, I moved in. I’ll die here, I guess.
I’ve smacked down upon a few “TJ Area” cars before. Too many of them are all show no go. I think they’d look at my car and expect it to be the same way. It isn’t.

ya im from tj also who is this football player that you guys are accusing of being on roids and having a 10sec civic? im pretty sure i would know who it is…and fah quad and tied tepe you say you smack down on tj cars who might these be and what do you drive?

i drive an olds, i just got my lisence so i havnt raced much but ive seen peoples cars and know they arnt much. they might be able to take me but thats not saying much. I know 10sec civics are common but not stock with only 9lbs boost.

you must live off of ridge road then huh?

i live in clairton…but dont do any racing

lol yea i live off of scotia

an olds? nice. and your talking shit why? and this so called football player that has a 10 sec. honda thats a bunch of bull shit because there is only one nice honda up at that school and its slow as fuck and the owner of it knows that. you may be refering to about three years back there was a real fast supercharged hatch but you said you know him personaly so im throwing the bs flag.

if you would read what i said, i said it SUPPOSIDLY is a 10 second car. i hate him and dont beleive it thats why i was asking if it was possible cause idk anything about hondas. Im talking shit cause i know a good bit about cars and know theres are shit. im not saying my car is any better but i dont act like it is like they do.