clairton, west mifflin, baldwin area?

ok ill probably be there for the honda dyno comp. and i might have my friend bring his acura even tho its stock

i heard somebody pullin yesterday evening when i was leaving golden gate

Shouda Stoped!!

clairton hates me forsure.

u gonna be around today??? I might stop and take a peep… i live right below u lol

as much as my 8 month pregnant wife would’ve loved to stop and bs… had to keep it movin’

I was there I am back to work out in washington hospital. I may end up back over there I dont know.

O shit. goodluck!

I’m not saying it’s a car from TJ, just that I’ve had fun with a few in that area. Some have been quick, but as soon as I hit a bend, the straight liner’s give up.
Mine is Audi B6 A4 GT28RS at 23psi and timing +7. Not the typical grocery-getter that most of the Audi’s around Pittsburgh are (save for a few).

going back ten years there has only been a total of maybe 5 cars that were fast that actually went to thomas jefferson. i didnt have anything worth a shit until i was out of school atleast 4 years. really the only one i can think of was a TSI that was prob low 12’s and i think he was still in school when he had it… and a slow turbo;d civic about 8 years ago. im not totally sure of anything within the past 3-5 years though… havent lived in that area for a while.

i know of an eclipse thats running alot of boost and some nos but idk what it runs or who owns it but i know his lil bro still goes to TJ

Who cares :lockd: