clean hatch, strut bars, shifter knob, sr stuff

no pics till i wake up.
text if interested. you may get a picture texted sooner than the ones i post up here.
905-978-182one
located in hamilton

clean, shaved, virtually rustless black hatch. had spoiler but was patched. you can tell where the patch was siliconed in place. not terrible. save your judgement till I upload pictures. - $80. if you want, i can redo the body work with metal and fiberglass/filler and spray bomb it a colour of your choice(free of charge)

pilot motor sports front and rear strut bars for s13 - $80

5 speed shift knob(stock?) - $10

stock s13 SR turbo mani - $20

non-abs open diff - $50

stock KA24DE stuff. pulling a motor soon. high k. ran in feb. drove across canada(victoria to hamilton). now after sitting for several months it wont start. old gas i think. we can work out pricing depending what you want.

s13 sr tranny. jammed in neutral. not sure if blown? no sensors or shifter - $20

s13 stock struts. front and rear. rears seemed soft before removal - $20 for all 4.

red and black ichibahn wheel and hub, horn button and ring to hold it to the wheel. leather(pleather?) is worn/faded slightly across the top of wheel. sweet wheel - $80

im sure im forgetting things. ill look through my parts while i take pictures.

ps, if you dont like the price on anything, make an offer.

hey there if im interested in both rear and front strut bars any chance to get a pic u can send to 9056264842 txt call too, thanks