Cleaned up. MERGED THREADS. Lots of GOODIES HERE! Everything MUST GO! Trades Welcome!

====NO PM’S. CALL, TEXT, POST UP OR EMAIL.=====
ronniefung@gmail.com

My threads were getting too crowded and confusing.

Pricing on THIS post is what will stand. Any previous post pricing is no longer valid. Some is higher some is lower.

I will make VERY VERY good pricing for those who will take mulitple items and if I like you. If you come off as a pee pee head you’ll get pee pee head pricing. Those who have dealt with me know that I am very fair with pricing and often undercharge and sell for less than I’ve posted.

This stuff HAS to go, no reasonable offers will be refused. Believe me when I say package deals will be KILLER!!! I will respond to all offers politely and will consider any. If you see something and don’t think you can afford it, try me, you never know, especially if buying more than one item.

1. Apexi SAFC 2 - Perfect Condition.
  • $200
  1. NISMO Turbo Cams for a KA24DE (In. 248 / Exh. 248 )
  • $250
  1. 370cc SR20DET Fuel Injectors
  • $100.00
  1. Stainless Steel -4 Oil Feed Line, -10 Oil Return Bung and -10 Stainless Steel Oil Return Line with KA24DEDE OIL PAN. (you need this stuff for almost any KA24DET setup
  • $100

1. Ceramic Coated Boost Designs Custom Stainless Steel Equal Length TOP MOUNT Turbo Header for a KA24DE. T3 Flange.
  • $200

1. Stone Racing Tial Style 38mm Sport Wastegate w/ 7psi spring.
  • $125
  1. FULL TURBO BACK EXHAUST. Custom Metalex 3” Stainless Steel Down Pipe for top mount with a Custom 3” stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust with Magnaflow dual tip. Ralli-Tec Engineering Race Spec 3” Stainless Steal Core High Flow Cat. (System is made extremely well and sits as high up as possible for maximum ground clearance.) NO LEAKS! Beautiful system.
  • $400.00

8 ) Greddy Type R blow off valve with flange.

• $150.00
  1. Eurodrive Dual Diaphragm 2800lb Clutch with 4 Puck Kevlar Disc for KA. AWESOME clutch with tonnes of life and grab left. My fave clutch yet.
  • $300.00
  1. Greddy style oil catch can
  • $100.00
  1. MSD 6A Multi Spark Discharge Ignition Module w/ Tachadapter + MSD 8207 Epoxy Core Blaster II Super Ignition Coil.
  • $175.00
  1. OEM Black Leather. TWO Rear BENCHES. Prefer to sell just the one set of rears and one set of front. Will sell just driver seat. Before you guys complain about the price, ask yourself how many of them youve seen before. They are high priced because they are RARE and look awesome if you like leather. They are OEM. I will sit on em (no pun intended ahha) rather than sell these for dirt cheap. I am not 100 percent firm on this pricing but I wont give em away. Make OFFERS!!!

-Front and Rear Black Leather without lines

-Rear Without Lines

• $350

-Rear With Lines (Leather feels better and way classier on these)

1. Black leather door panels and Black leather glove box. Also EXTREMELY RARE and look amazing. (as long as my suede panels are still at corpse`s.) :slight_smile:
  • $300

1. D2 Coilovers S13. New and updated dampers. Work great! No seized collars. Comes with one wrench.
  • $550
  1. B&M Short Throw Shifter Assembly for a KA/SR/Pulsar GTiR SR. Used but in great condition. When it came out of the car, it had ZERO play. Tightest gearbox and shifter I’ve ever felt. It had literally no play at all.
  • $150

Not actual pic, but it looks like that.
http://www.pdm-racing.com/products/imag/B&M_1.jpg
From PDM Racing:
(45088c) B&M Short Shifter for '89-'98 Nissan 240SX. . . MSRP $399.75
Sale $294.50 CAD

I am selling this unit for: $150.00 obo

1. J30 5 Lug Rear with Brakes and Ebrake cables. Almost Brand New. Will bolt to any S13 with a Hicas Subframe. Will work with on non Hicas with a little bit of modification. Setup is clean and comes with almost brand new pads, rotors, bushings, ebrake cables and calipers. Polyurethane Bushings in some. This stuff is almost brand new, not some 15 year old rusted, leaking, siezed shit.
  • $100

1. VLSD from an S13 with 65,000k on it with axles in good shape.
  • $75.00

18 ) One Industries Trooper Helmet. Ron Leichen Replica. Perfect for some of you guys. SNELL2005 and DOT obviously. For those that don’t know the SNELL or equivalent rating is an additional safety rating required for all sanctioned race events in North America. Open face to keep you cool in the car. You can take the peak off or wear the peak backwards like the gangster homey you are. One Industries is Pimp. End. Of. Story

Size: LARGE

• $150.00

Retails for $279.00 USD (Bike Retail is way higher in Canada. Retails for around 399 in Canada.
http://shop.oneindustries.com/Detail.aspx?catid=20&id=1066

1. Stock Silvia Grill
  • $50.00

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4463/grillog8.jpg

1. Nardi Classic Wheel. One on the LEFT. Little scuffed. NO horn button.
  • $75.00

1. R32 GTS Front 5 Lug with spindles and 4 Piston Aluminum BRAKES with aftermarket pads
  • $175.00
  1. -Jdm Impul Wheels 5X114.3 16X8 +25 2 piece rims. Currently made to +45 front and +5 rear. Can easily be change back to +25 offset all around. Has shitty rubber mounted right now. (still drift ready) Michelin Sport Tires with 70% tread. 205/55-16 will be sold with the wheels at no extra charge.

Prefer to sell TWO Rims at $350
Full Set for [color=red]$600 with extra set of tires. 8 tires total.

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3729/photoshoot022rb3.jpg

1. R32 GTS Wheels, 16x6.5 5x114.3 with GOOD rubber. 205/55-16. Wheels are in really good shape.
  • $300.00

1. x2 300ZX Wheels, 16`` 5x114.13 with GOOD tread, 205/55-16
  • $100.00
  1. x2 S14 Wheels, 16" 5x114.3 with GOOD tread, 205/55-16
  • $125.00
  1. Momo Weighted Round Shift Knob
  • $50.00

1. Sparco Shift Knob. Weighted Leather.
  • $50.00

1. Sparco Deep Dish Wheel With Quick Release Hub. Not splitting.
  • $250.00

I will add more as it comes up.

I will also accept trades for this stuff.

I am looking for:

GTR 440CC injectors, Supra 440CC injectors, PON cams for an RB20DET, HKS SSQV BOV with flange, a decent catback exhaust, a S14BB turbo, a GT28 of some sort. 5 bolt 20mm BOLT ON SPACERS, or even 10mm’s, Greddy Intake Plenum, Q45 Throttle body, AEM Tru Boost, AEM UEGO, STRI or other fancy gauges, GAB, HKS, Stance or Tein Coilovers for an S13, a BASS TUBE or any other integrated small sub and amp.

Also looking for a 10" - 11" pair of wheels.

ronniefung@gmail.com

1. Apexi Dual Catback N1 (knockoff)
  • $400.00

Don’t really wanna sell, so price is higher. Looks and sounds and works the same as the real deal…some say it’s even BETTER and STRONGER. NO leaks.

1. Stock 7 Spokes painted black (2 are spoken for but if that changes I’ll update) - RIMS ONLY. - $50.00

1. Tires to go with 7 spokes, 195-50/15’s. 30% tread left.
  1. 3 inch straight pipe from downpipe back. NO CAT obviously. Has a CHrome blast tube for a tip.
  • [color=red]$150(Spoken for already but no money has changed hands yet, he has dibs)

1. S14 Yellow Fogs with bracket. Harness on one side, none on the other.

1. XS Power Wastegate. Unknown size, looks like 38mm or 40mm. Unkown spring, replaceable with Tial Springs.
  • $20.00

1. JDM Tape Deck, Unknown condition with surround and SLIDING DIN compartment
  • $20.00 (for the bracket and slider)

1. Tape Deck with Bracket and Surround and DIN pocket
  1. 7 Spokes in GREAT condition with Bridgestone BLIZZAKs with 80-90% tread.
  • [color=red]$325.00 (Blizzaks are AMAZING IN THE SNOW!!! Slide KING!!!)

1. Sparco Harness. Genuine!!!
  • [color=red]$50.00

(Just DUST, not permanent scuffs)

1. Bride replica seat, NO logos with Generic Bride STYLE rail and slider.
  • $160

I bought this seat SIGHT UNSEEN last night from a NEW MEMBER. Im an idiot and didnt ask about condition and it was delivered from Hamilton to Toronto at sellers request. I wasnt TOLD ABOUT IT NEEDING TO BE WELDED. Needs one tack weld on the bracket. I do will not feel comfortable tack welding a SEAT BRACKET!!! I consider that unsafe and recommend looking for a real Bride rail. (im currently looking for one, so if I find one, seat is off market.)

See pics above.

1. TOMEI 2 Way Differential in an R32 Pumpkin with mint 5 bolt axles.[/B] Fresh fluid. Will bolt on to any S13 Non Hicas Subframe for sure…need to check to see other applications, ie, Ii’m not sure if it will work with a HICAS subframe or S14 Subframe…but it may. This diff is the fucking shit. Super duper quiet at low speeds with minimal noises, I mean minimal…quietest 2 way I’ve ever heard but it LOCKS HARRRRRD. Just ask Santi. :smiley:

I don’t want to sell it. Take off $50.00 if you have a WELDED S13 diff to trade me.

$850.00, not a penny less. ( I still may not sell it. It depends on how much of the other stuff sells.)

1. Silvia GTR Grill MINT
  • $150.00

1. Tein SS Lowering Springs with KYB GR2s (Spoken for already but if he passes, back up)
  • [color=red]$150.00

1. Skyline R32 GTR USDM DRIVER seat. MINT MINT MINT. Really do not want to sell but will jack the price up due to its condition. if it sells for this price ill let it go. If not, I`m more than happy to keep it. Rare to find them in this condition.

Outrageously priced at:

• $375.00 due to my lack of sellig drive and it`s condition. Pics do not do it justice.

I will add more as it comes up.

I will also accept trades for this stuff.

I am looking for:

GTR 440CC injectors, Supra 440CC injectors, PON cams for an RB20DET, HKS SSQV BOV with flange, a decent catback exhaust, a S14BB turbo, a GT28 of some sort. 5 bolt 20mm BOLT ON SPACERS, or even 10mm’s, Greddy Intake Plenum, Q45 Throttle body, AEM Tru Boost, AEM UEGO, STRI or other fancy gauges, GAB, HKS, Stance or Tein Coilovers for an S13, a BASS TUBE or any other integrated small sub and amp. or anything else good.

Also looking for a 10" - 11" pair of wheels.

ronniefung@gmail.com

if u want ronnie my bro will weld the barcket for you so it’s at least useable, i agree that it may not be safe etc but if u want it fixed consider it done

ill take harness.

Wicked!!! Solid offer man. Thanks! Sorry I didnt seem so stoked earlier…just been a really reall long day.

B&M Shifter - SOLD! Thanks Brad!
Sparco Harness - SOLD! Thanks Ryan!

I anyone at all is interested in building a KA-T, you need to talk to me, Ill hook it up like you wouldnt BELIEVE!!!

I cant check PMs from my phone nearly as quickly and easily as EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ELSE.

ronniefung@gmail.com
[/QUOTE]

Okay, pks only contact me if you are serious. If you ask me how much I want for something that normally costs 300 and I say, 100 bucks, is that still too much?

I am giving these parts away.

This stuff needs to go, I have no storage. I have no time to haggle.

Motor, tranny, cams, manifold, clutch, including flywheel and all sensors and anything attached to the long block - $550 obo. Needs to go.

Make any reasonable offer in rock bottom prices. Take it!

need left side s14 fogy is that the one with the good or bad bracket?

Both brackets are fine. Selling the 2 together for now.

ill take the diff

I am available for parts pick up downtown near sherbourne and bloor today.

Motorset gone along woth all turbo parts. All other parts being practically given away.

All parts now located downtown at shrbourne and bloor.

Come with cash offers and stteal this stuff away.

No flakes please. Only msg me if you are serious. If you are not willing to pay me 50 dollars after you offered it to me, then DON’T offer it.

Disregard ALL listed prices and steal this stuff away.

To recap:

Motorset and turbo parts all sold.

Harness sold.

Shifter sold.

16" tires sold.

EVERYTHING else still available. STEAL this stuff away and DO NOT make offers unless you are willing to follow through.

Thanks!

I am adding:

WORKING complete with all sensors to make it work - S13 Digital climate control. Its currently mounted and working in my car. I will trade plus cash for a regular clinate control that works. Looking for 200 plus your climate control. Remember, this is complete and wroking in my car.

S14 wheels sold.

VLSD pending sale to the coolest motherfucker in the west end of TO.

Sparco wheel and hub no longer for sale.

Tomei 2 way LSD no longer for sale.

Straight pipe pending trade.

Everything else still cutthroat pricing.

Still looking for in trade:

SSQV BOV, wheel spacers with studs or bolt on spacers, black Silvia Hood,integrated sub and amp, Cusco style front STB (it curves back to clear rb20 intake manifold), a NICE boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, etc…

Also desperately looking for S14 Lower Control Arms. Front LCA’s.

Bizzzump.

B&M Shifter - SOLD!

Sparco Harness - SOLD!

S14 wheels SOLD!

VLSD pending sale to the coolest motherfucker in the west end of TO.

Sparco wheel and hub no longer for sale.

Tomei 2 way LSD no longer for sale.

Straight pipe pending trade.

NARDI Wheel SOLD!

Everything else still cutthroat pricing.

Still looking for in trade:

S14 5 BOLT LCA’s!!!

SSQV BOV, wheel spacers with studs or bolt on spacers, black Silvia Hood,integrated sub and amp, Cusco style front STB (it curves back to clear rb20 intake manifold), a NICE boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, etc…

"WORKING complete with all sensors to make it work - S13 Digital climate control. Its currently mounted and working in my car. I will trade plus cash for a regular clinate control that works. Looking for 200 plus your climate control. Remember, this is complete and wroking in my car. "

PENDING SALE: Will update if falls through.

When emailing or texting, please include your screen name so that when you AGREE to meet me somewhere to pick something up and don’t show up, I can at least leave feedback for you here.

SKYLINE GTS-T Front Spindles with BRAKES. $125 YOU CANNOT GO WRONG HERE.

Brakes can be mounted onto any 240. They are 5 lug and can be drilled for 4 lug.

Don’t have pics.

These are the same as 300ZX 30mm aluminum brakes. The most desirable brakes swap for a S13 IMO.

ronnie i installed that climate control it can’t be properly removed without taking out the dash, without leaving a bunch of the harness in, or the temp control motor. and you won’t be able to install the regular climate back either without removing the temp control motor and bracket etc and replacing it with the oem manual cable etc

also get back to me on the shocks/lowering springs