Cleaning out my closet

so i got a couple things i dont use anymore and maybe someone on here can put them to use.

first of i have a Burton dragon snowboard, its a 147 and it has Burton freestyle bindings on it…i want 125$obo for it, it has some scratches but its in decent condition because i gave it a thorough wax every year

second i got two pair of Burton moto boots, both pairs are in excellent condition…i want 35$ a pair obo… the tan pair is size 11 and the red pair are 9’s

third i have this ak-47 airsoft gun that ive had for about 2 years, used it a couple times, its all metal except the stock and the grip(the wood looking areas), works good and i changed the batter to a bigger 6 cell rc car battery, it lasts much longer now, it doesnt have a charger but u can get a cheap one from any rc car store…i want 75$ obo

… and i know this is a long shot but i got alot of mk1-mk3 car stuff so if anyone needs anything pm me…and pm me for my number or more pics…im open to all offers as this stuff needs to go!!

paint ball gun or did you mean airsoft?

haha thanks

will trade for an external hard drive

I need a mk2 rear door handle

Passenger side I forgot that and also a passenger rear door moulding (skinny ones)

ill check it out and pm u latter today…but i know i dont have the molding

ttt i need an external hard drive and everything is obo

i need to make about 125 by next week so everything is bo low ballers welcomed and i also have a 12" sub by pioneer in a box already with all the wiring to hook it up

Still waiting for a pm?

bump airsoft gun gone