Colonie Central High School Car Show

Pete, learn to answer a fucking PM!

oohhhh oops my bad, i’m on it.

Prolly get all the high school dudes, GDit.

They will just think it’s a Celica anyways.

just park next to me and itll look a million times better than it does anyways

Should make this. Some you guys gotta introduce me to everyone on here. I dont know any off you really. I will be bring my old black Z. And if I am out of the car, I be in my wheelchair.

It looks like we’re getting rain and t-storms Thurs…

This is very true. :haha That’s why I got tinted windows so nobody can see me while i’m driving

are you seriously magazine racing right now? you own a fucking cavailer and have such a big head about it. you guys are arguing about 2 fwd econoboxes. just stfu and go start a diff thread about the gayness that you guys are talking about somewhere else.

another reason to have my car done by then :number1

i :rofl hard…

tell us whats really on your mind man… you seem like your holding back. :lmao

I’ll be there if the weather is nice…

http://img.printfection.com/9/3940135/BoKt7.jpg

Someone needs to refill their Ritalin prescription …

calm down

honestly, you post like twice a month… why even bother. :wierd

i love how easy it is to make caviler owners butt hurt. i’m gonna put some cavi emblems on your guys cars so you can stop fronting about what you drive.

i kno…

we’re just fuckin around… i know my car is slow, if it wasnt i’d have a few points in my liscence… and he knows his car is a Cavi… we’re good.

I tell everyone to calm down in case you haven’t already noticed. I also love to get people riled up.

Say what you want about my car, It really does not bother me at all. :lol Shit, I don’t even know who you even are. :number1

So, in conclusion…calm down. :lmao

calm down

calm down

Dude, srsly… CALM DOWN