Colonie High School Car Show - May 9th

they’re holding the show rain or shine

it’s not really supposed to rain much. pop up t-storms, but intermittent clouds most of the day

i don’t really know what i’m talking about, but i’m rephrasing what my iphone is telling me

i’m the white ollie williams

hmm

I’m going to bring a couple Typhoons by. A little rain never hurt anyone.

Ill be there for bit around 630. I woulda been there earlier except my deadbeat alcoholic coworker called in for the 7th time in the last 9 days, making it so I have to work 830-6 today instead of getting out at 430 like normal.

Weather looks like it will hold off.

hopefully empire fitment doesn’t come and ruin the pavement at this one

rascals

I’m going to miss out, I don’t have the Grand Prix and I’m stuck at work.

the “show” was meh…

It’s always “meh”. It’s a highschool. Lol

yea i went there too, same shit different year lol.

My GSR in its cleanest days, lost to a rattle canned Ford Probe SE with a bolt in Wing. It’s not an organized show at all. LoL. I only wanted to go this year just to see how the old school was doing. But my boss screwed me on that one

it was usually put on by the school’s auto club which is usually a bunch of tards lead by the worst auto teacher in the building, and none of them were anywhere to be found this year, which makes me wonder if the club is no longer existent. some true piles of shit there this year though, it seems that the car show is dying more and more each year, last time i went and it was good was like 3 years ago and there were a bunch of people from shift at the show. the lot was maybe 1/3 full maybe even less.

I was there briefly to meet up quick with a forum member. Didn’t have a chance to walk around due to time constraints. Not sure of the quality of the cars but it was definitely a bigger show than I expected.

Edit: Wow it used to be bigger? Maybe it just looked sizable from the outside lol.

the majority of the stuff going on are the senior engineering projects, robotics team, bbq, and this year the fuller rd fire department was there as well as the Marines with the chin-up rack. they always used to display what the autoclub was working on as well as project vehicles that the automotive students have worked on the whole year, but there wasnt any of the auto class stuff this year.