Come on Irene $$$$

FUCK IRENE. THat’s right you heard it here first. Pussy ass bunchorain.

quoted for truth!

Lol open mouth insert foot.

So I am in Stewarts getting icecream yesterday evening and I over hear this coming from an upstanding, hard working Amsterdam local:

“You know what man, I know that National Grid shit will still be chargin’ me even though my power is out, dey are assholes like dat”

“Yeah I hear you. Time Warner better refund me for the time my cable is out too.”

ME: :shifty

Really? I kept my kind words to myself, you would all be proud of me. In my head I wanted to say… “You dumb ass, think about that real quick… is the meter spinning on the side of your house??? NO, because its powered by electricity… so how would they come up with a figure to bill you if that’s not working???” and dumb shit #2 “Did you do the math? No because you are stupid. 30 days X 24 hours = 720 hours in a month. at $60 a month for cable, that’s 8 cents an hour for cable. You have been out of power for all of 8 hours so far. So they “OWE” you all of $0.66 so far! You lazy stupid fuck.”

Why the fuck did we evacuate you idiots? Should have just let them go swimming in the Mohawk.

hahaha mike

I swear this stuff follows me. I just had the same subway lady ask me if I wanted it toasted, 3 times in all of 40 seconds. It must be I pick up on the small stupid things too often, no way is the world around me getting dumber by the minute… is it?