Complete 93 Si partout.

I’m parting out pretty much every nut and bolt of my car. I’ll make a seperate thread for the swap/suspension/wheels/all aftermarket stuff, once everything is pulled, cataloged and pics taken.

This is just for the basic shell(doors/hood/interior panels/etc). When I strip the car bare Saturday(6/11)…it’s going off to the junkyard that same day…so if you want something off of it…let me know asap. Just give me a few bucks or whatever you feel the part is worth to you.

Located in 12095 Johnstown NY.

Interior is black.
Every panel is dented or rusted or scratched.
Manual windows/locks.
Power mirrors.
You get the idea.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/thejeremiah/Eh3/100_2247.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/thejeremiah/Eh3/100_2250.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/thejeremiah/Eh3/100_2251.jpg

Id like the complete shell… how much

also interested in the complete shell

wtf why no straight sale… want a fun daily this would’ve been perfect

I’ll make a ton more parting the suspension/brakes/lips/lights/wheels etc out than I would for the shell the way it is. And I have no stock parts to put on it if i kept anything from it and sold the shell in stock form.

If anyone really wants it bad enough and wants to throw me an offer for the shell as it sits with what’s listed below…by all means PM me…but chances are it’s not close to what I’d make by parting it.

Suspension…
AGX struts/ Eibach Prokit springs
ASR subframe brace
ASR 24mm swaybar/ASR spherical endlinks
Funtion and Form rear lower contol arms
Skunk2 Pro+ front uppere control arms/camber kit
NRG 3point front strut tower bar
Miracle-X rear c-pillar/strut tower Xbrace
Xdrilled/slotted rotors

Wheels…
Rota Torques
15x6.5/4x100/+40mm
Honda centerecaps
Falken Azenis(Rears have a few hundred miles…fronts have 40miles/2 autox events on them)
Few scrapes and small curbrash marks

Exterior…
JDM shit CF duckbill
JDM shit “Spoon” urethane front lip
JDM shit “CTR” rear abs plastic lip(slit cut for towhook)
Legit Wings West RS urethane sideskirts
Ebay JDM foglights
Ebay blackhousing headlights/amber corners(2 pairs of corners)
Benen red towhooks

I can throw the stock Si rear seats back in…but front GSR seats are being sold seperate.

I want entire chassis harness. Well fuse box to fuse box. Srs. I’ll take cluster too

How much for the tailgate, and maybe the spoiler?

Why is this in cars and not auto parts? GLWS anyways

Pm me a price on the drilled and slotted rotors…

pm me a price on the hood and side skirts

interested in exhaust and front lip. prices on both plz

i’ll take that rear spoiler if it fits halfway decent? i have cash and will meet any wear you want. i cant stand looking at my car without one(
someone stole mine last year)

i also know someone who might buy the shell…im kinda interested in the wheels/tires…size of tires?

Very interested in tails, Rear bumper, ASR 24mm swaybar/ASR spherical endlinks, and perhaps headlights with corners

wow like wildfire in here lol. Miah text me for the address to the house we are stripping this at so you can pm people that want to come pick it up

Recieved a PM from someone who is interested in it pretty complete. As soon as I hear back I’ll update and reply to everyone’s posts/pm’s.

Red you dont need any more shit. you have to much as it is

Wait…didn’t this car get stolen? Did you get it back?

Mr. I have an Omni that should be up and running by now:giggle

It got vandalized

ummm no it was stolen, there is a thread he made for that.