Complete turbo kit for sale

I have a turbo kit for a b-series motor, Knockoff turbo manifold, still in great shape Garrett 60 trim turbo - minimal shaft play still in great shape Spearco Front mount Greddy RS blow off valve Intercooler piping Precision 1000cc injectors - 400 miles on them, maybe 3 bar map sensor Full 3 inch exhaust with knockoff N1 muffler (had it on my EK) Misc. clamps and couplers Aeromotive Fuel pressure Regulator (i dont have pictures of the fuel injectors, or exhaust but i will post when i get home) I have literally almost everything you need to turbo your car, the only things missing would be a wastegate, fuel pump, and whatever tuning software you choose. 1400 obo for everything

i also have a guage pod for a 89-91 crx, with autometer boost guage, and autometer air to fuel guage, i am negotiable on the price i really need the money make an offer

bump for jason he’s a good guy, good parts.

X2

bump , no one needs a turbo kit?

price drop 1200 obo

price is too high

and its exhaust intercooler piping. ide say 600.00 max for the kit

pleaseeee show me where you can put a turbo kit together with that much stuff for 600 bucks? just because this is pittspeed doesnt mean the price is to high, between the fuel injectors and the turbo alone there is 600 in cost, no including everything else, your nuts. a turbo kit that included a turbo, manifold, waste gate, and an ebay intercooler, was just on here a couple weeks ago that sold for 550, i have literally almost everything u need, including gauges couplers and clamps and ur saying 600, screw urself, keep ur comments to urself unless u have something useful to the ad

MY costs when purchased-
Turbo - 300 (bought off baldone)
1000cc injectors-300
Blow off valve-150
Intercooler-200
Map sensor -60
Manifold-150
Exhaust was made my a friend- 300
autometer boost and air to fuel guage - 120
guage pod -20
right there well over my asking price, and ill drop the price to 1000 because thats all i really need out of it

your map sensor is it a gm 3 bar ?

im not sure to be honest , i needed it when i took my car to hybrid and they ordered it and installed it

ill give you 554.95 for everything

i do want to check out that turbo. the crx needs to be faster :slight_smile:
give me a ring

ill sell for 700 if sold by thursday

what do you want for just the intercooler?

if it doesnt sell by tommorow ill part it all out and let you know

PM’d you

sold