Compression Tester

you working where else now…

You can get a good tester@ Sears for like 20 bucks, mine has worked great for years.

working at the store on wolf road until 7pm

Thought you worked at east coast? Or do they have another location now?

Oh. Fun. It get busy in there? ^Aparently they have a Wolf road location now.

Split the business. Car stuff stayed in EG under East Coast Audio. Home stuff is now done by SmartHome. I’m in charge of all of the home installations, so I came here.

Off and on. We’re in between Starbucks and Moe’s up on the north end of Wolf. Moe’s creates a shitload of traffic and we get a ton of walk-ins around lunch time.

Ahhhh, I remember seeing they got into the home side of things, but I wasnt aware they split the biz up like that

DAMN I know right where that is. I’d be so fat with Moes there.

Maybe I’ll stop and see you tonight and we can cruise down to Howards.

Too bad Moe’s sucks. They literately cannot understand the concept of making a BEAN AND CHEESE BURRITO AND NOTHING ELSE ON IT. They tried once for me, and gave me a burrito the size of a roll of quarters. I brought it to the register and said ‘would you pay 7 bucks for this’?! So then proceeded to give me 3 more of the same size.

Moes FTW. I <3 moes.

Go to Arizona for awhile, try a fast food mexican place, and then come back and tell me that Moe’s is good. You won’t.

Does anyone want to test my engine? I’m just curious as to what the results will be. :).

Drive up, I’ll do it for free. Back in the day, I could have the plugs out of a Supra, compression tested, and all back together in like 12 minutes or some shit.

Sounds good. I’ll be here until 7. Idk who else is going. GS and Murray are currently a maybe.

Hot Harry’s in the EG Hannaford Plaza is the shit. Closest thing to real mexican I have had around here.

I dont live in AZ, I live in NYS. This is the best I can get.

On my way up.

I wasn’t a huge fan, the burrito I got was burnt. :frowning:

:wow

Come up, I’ll test it for free and train you how to do it at the same time. I’m a firm believer that compression is the heart of an engine. I tested my Supra like once a month and I do about the same on the Corvette.

Where am I driving up to? lol. Can I come today/tonight? I get out of the office at 4:30.

RBakerian…we can head up together if you want. I can meet you somewheres.