Compression Tester

Oh wait, you live past the park and ride, I cant drive that far.

Glens Falls. :vlad

1hr37min north of Alb International.

Dayum.

I’m 35min south of Albany International.

I’m liking this evolution of you. Last year it seemed like you didn’t want to drive anywhere. I know what you mean though, I don’t like racking miles up, but I plan on coming down to hang out at least 1x a month this season.

Ha. I guess you get what you pay for (free test), ha. Up to you, I’m around with nothing better to do. Is your shit a v6 or I4?

Anyone closer want to test my compression? lol. 2 hrs one way is kinda far.

V6 hehe.

Thanks for the offer Travis. I appreciate it.

I’d def be making you pull the plugs and put them back in anyway:)

:rofl sorry that was funny.

I dont care about driving, I’ll drive 200 miles on the weekend, I just work M-F usually 8-9 hour days so I dont go out much during the week.

Dude where do you live, I thought you were right in Glens Falls? Didn’t realize you were 1.5 hours from me.

Are you serious? I’m an hour NORTH of Glens Falls.

haha…I’m like you. I can take the plugs out in minutes. I just don’t want to spend 2 hours one way driving lol. That’s a hike. lol. Maybe if it was like 80 and sunny I’d go for a nice cruise with the windows down. I can’t wait for that weather.

Holy crap!!! It’s still snowing up there. I thought you were coming to see us 3-4x a month. :hug

If I was in Glens Falls, I’d be down every weekend.

Well, lots of times the ground is bare down there and there is snow up here, etc. I’m sure the roads are in better shape down there right now too.

Honestly, for the price of fuel, you could go get a tester yourself and have it tested in the time it’d take you to drive here and back, ha.

Yeah lol. These run like $30 or so, yeah?

no snow here…few inches up in ticonderoga still!!!

everyone need to stop being a pussy and drive up there like i did sunday

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00999452000P?keyword=compression+tester

moes sucks Ryans ass!

Ray knows the trip well. It’s a nice drive (and I dont even think Ray has ever taken the most scenic route)