Yarter Performance and Underboosted....

I cant thank you Enough. I contacted Frank wensday afternoon to see if he could tow my car to waynes thursday afternoon. He didn’t even hesitate and showed up to get it. Loaded it up on the trailer and off it went.

Wayne contacted me Yesterday morning, telling me my clutch was already done. He stayed up most the night and hammered it out. I have never been happier. Usually I dont let other people touch my car, and I without a doubt found myself a new mechanic to lay his hands on it. The clutch took a little getting use to at first, but I got it down on the way home. Everything feels great.

I cant thank you guys enough. I will definitely be spreading your names around. I really appreciate it guys!

BTW Wayne, that viper is NASTY!!!

This reminds me… I owe Frank $$$

[QUOTE=Johawk;845359]This reminds me… I owe Frank $$$[/QUOTEi]

And no problem man. Glad everything went smooth.

Sweet you gonna have the car out tonight?

Yep, two good dudes for sure.

no.

Inspection is up, it needs a alignment and new rear tires. I gotta make a appointment with Darryl

I’ve dealt with both and have had nothing but good things from both frank and Wayne

swing in for an inspection when your ready:tbu

where do you work? I go to johns shop for my inspections but I need a alignment so I contacted him to make a appointment.

How bad is your alignment? Mine has never been touched and it’s still perfect.

Oh, and no one will know your car isn’t inspected. Mine wasn’t at the last meet.

I never touched mine as well and I thought it was decent but Wayne mentioned it needs it bad. It wouldnt hurt anyways.

mine is setup alot different then yours. Cant really compare the two IMO.

True, I’m just saying its not like you can’t drive it to the meet you stupid ninja.

I know this. It never stopped me before.

Truth is im broke this weekend lol and me and mike are going fishing at 5am.

Car just really needs the rear end dialed in, i noticed while test driving it dog-tracks like a motherfucker. I’m really glad you had a good experience man, I appreciate the opportunity to work on anything.

I hope you have great luck with the new clutch setup! Thanks for the compliments on the car, I love the thing! I’d love to have some of the pics that were taken on the way home LOL.

Hopefully I’ll see you soon.

As for Underboosted, there’s noone else that does ANY of the towing to or from my place. I’ve trusted him with all of my cars and NEVER been disappointed. Well, except that one time when I couldn’t convince him to go to Georgia and I had to drive FUCKING 18 HOURS HOME WITH A 9000 mile car. FUCK!!!

j/k lol

haha yah people had their camera’s out everywhere for the Viper. Like I said, get use to it!

I sent Darryl a PM asking to setup a appointment to get new rear tires mounted, inspection and alignment. After that is done, I will go from there. I definitely need to get rid of some of the squeaks and rattles and shit, sadly its a fbody thing. Solid motor mounts would help with idle rattles and shit but I dont really want to go that route at the moment.

solid mnts dont make rattles go away lolol it makes em happen dude

I know they have their ups and downs, but it would take away my headers hitting my K member, my Y pipe hitting my torque arm mount and my Y pipe smacking the body under my ass. Those are the 3 biggys at the moment that the solids WOULD remove. They would cause crazy vibration through the steering wheel and shit tho.

yea if you got the exhaust away from the body a little you’d have half the rattle issues, plus its all solid mounted (exhaust) which is god damn BRUTAL on shit.