Best time so far:

As per the title, managed to knock out a 12.98 @ 111.15 w/ a 2.1 60’

The MPH is definitely there, if i can nail a decent 60’ she should really move. :thumbup

and then Joey whooped my ass. :rofl :thumbup

stock + filter 'vert on SumiJunko’s + apparent driver mod:thumbup

definitely getting more and more comfortable shifting / driving the car. still missing gears though…

i’m going to practice some powAR shifting and see what it’ll do next week. I want 12.7s bone stock.

put a picture of model klopman in your cluster for good luck :thumbup

i saw one of your last passes, missed 3rd, still went 13.1.

who?

fuck yea. i’m like the champ of missed gears. it was 4th i missed, and i was so fucking mad i left it in neutral and coasted the rest… 13.1 @ 92mph FTW! lolol :rofl

this sexy feller right here

nice dude!

that would have been your 12.7 or better

FML :facepalm at least no 14’s were had this time.

Good runs & it was great to see you & Tracey last night!!!

its always good to see you guys! sorry we didnt get to bs more.

Jim thanks for letting me borrow your helmet! you had left beforr i finished so its with DJ

Yeah man you’re definitely improving! Your trap improved a lot from last week 111>107. You’ll get there with some more seat time.

Nice runs man:thumbup Def alot better than last week!

good work dude, im looking into a short throw for my car, have you looked at any yet. I know alot of people say the MGW, but they are kinda notchy

MGW’s are notchy untill they break-in, as are the Tri-Ax, and Pro50 shifters.

Wayne man the reason you were slow is there are no turns up in that b#$ch! And you knooooooow this… MAN!

J/k.

Getting into the high 12s in the stock car seems pretty good to me. Not to mention, you’ve only had the car for a few weeks… Keep it up!

i bought my brother one a few years ago for christmas, and it still is kinda notchy.

Its always going to be a little notchy, they arent factory shifters, and they have tighter tolerances, so it will feel a bit notchy. They are easier to hit gears with though!