cameo,s back in action

he listened and his car runs awsome he says :ohnoes, he is callin out the big wigs i hear:thumbup

so no more gaping hole in the intake?

Maybe he’ll listen to you if you tell him to paint the car too?

Soo, 13’s now, or what?

he should be there

well you didnt give him driving lessons too so who knows

Really?
That’s like telling you to start your car…obviously can’t happen without money:retardclap

Atleast prime it uniformly then. The way it is now is worse than anything.

My car will be running pretty soon. Probably less than a month.

i’m glad to hear my chariot for wednesday the 17th is in proper working order now.

doubtfull , i talked to him on that to lolololol if work gets out early its my chariot

:lmao

i’ll see what i can do to insist that your work does not get out early :shifty

let the kid be ,he is happy his shit is runnin right with brians tune "that he said was shit "lololol wait till he spanks some shit in the pink penis rocket

i know i’m just playin. im pumped for him that he’s got it running right, he’s got a lot of time into that thing.

wait what the fuck are you guys even talking about?

the kid 94lt1 z28 rocket or suttin has a 94 z-28 that aint run right ina long time .well he brought it to me and now it runs stellar he is waitin to spank all ya fucks that busted his balls cause the car looks like shit …wait just wait

98lt1rocket’s camaro.

oh… ok.

fail its 94 not 98 .get it right lurch . we roll the lt1 not that lsx junk:ahh

sry, gramps

I got the $$$ its the time i just prime the front bumper and right fender… so now im sanding it dopwn then it’ll be ready cuz then its sealer and paint the same day and i got my cracked winshield replaced to now so its down to days not weeks til its painted. it almost feels like chistmas to me :clap I cant stand driving it the way it looks, right now it looks like a running salvage car…:Idiots:ahh

i want yor hood cameo …ya got the car runnin right get it lookin right:thumbup