callout speedped79 and anyone else high 12's

fun run?

no b.s. as always

i wanna see if your a bullshitter or not.:stuck_out_tongue:

haha when and where? i should have my exhaust leak fixed by this weekend, mabe lancaster next wed?

16 second car

aparently he can beat big block chevelles from a dig, so hes obviously not in a 16 second car

nope not a 16 mabe a 15.5 haha honestly idk wat it would run now that its runnign decent, but i know its a hell of a lot faster than the 305, but my trans and gears are limiting me somewhat

305’s are slow.And 15.5 is slow.

1995x2d8 has a qiuck car.His first post seems like hes joking.

Speedped.You couldn’t keep up with my Thunderchicken.

you do realize i dont have a 305 right? and the 15.5 is sarcasm

Yep.

I’ll jump in on this.

SpeedPed - if you post a sub 13 second time slip (1/8 mile et x 1.55) -or- beat a car with a 12 second time slip, I will reset your user title.

Mainly just because I want to know if your car is what you claim it is, after more then a year of talking. No offense.

:tup:

I just called him out in a PM.My car is a high 13 car on street tires.If he beats me I’ll let you know.

Only high 13? My new car would be a good match for you. Maybe we’ll head to the track sometime.

Ya for now.3500 stall on street tires and a tired rear end pwns me.

I figured it was good for more. Prolly still is.

Sure it is.The car is lean on both banks right now.And it needs to be retuned.Who knows what the future holds.People with the same car and mods are turning mid 13’s constanly with the same mods on street tires.Drag radials should put me at a low 13 in hot conditions.The motor heat sokes easily.We shall see.

Hows the VW and the new project coming anyway?

VW is good. I’m liking it a bit more than I used to now. No project though, New car has higher payments and they pwn me :frowning: lol

Whats the new car then?

BTW this thread went off topic.

If speedped actually verifies his claims, gotta hand it to him. He has stuck around this site, after being bashed over and over, and still comes on and posts. Persistent to say the least haha. :tup:

2006 gti. Some mods. Moves pretty decent. I’m HOPING it’s mid 13’s by summers end.

Nice cars for sure.Lets run em.I’ve always like the GTI’s and the new ones are even better IMHO.

When you get it to the track let me know.I am curious on what it will run.

I’m hoping to go to NYI at the end of july. Not a fan of messing around on the street anymore. Too many close calls with the other drivers negligence. Not worth it anymore.