Callout=TheKid

When and where???My car is still the same as the last time you saw it.So you better have some mods.

I want two runs.

One from a dig and another from a 25ish roll.Lets do this before my shit goes in storage for the winter.

? who is TheKid? what does he drive? info/history on the grudge?

The Kid drives a 5.0 Fox stang with exhaust and intake bolt on’s.No grudge,We had talked of a friendly race not too long ago and I figure it is about time to set this up.

isn’t your car basically the same thing, in a heavier body? i dont know enough about the two, but you’re making it sound like he needs to work on his car to beat you…but i was under the impression you’re a V8 bird with some simple bolt ons?

Hardley.

Edit:
04 PI motor swap
Xcal2 tuned by Lonnie @ B.O.C
Walbro 190 lph fuel pump
JBA headers
3.73 gears
superior shift
Fully built 4R70W
70mm MAC Throttle Body
SCP Cold Air Intake
90mm LMAF
Resonator delete
Edelbrock cat back 2.5 Mandral bent

Shit… I didnt see this.
Only thing different on my car is 4:10’s. So im NOT down with another 45-50mph roll race.

So, a engine swap, and some simple bolt ons.

do it. i wanna watch.

25 MPH roll and one from a dig.If ya wanna wait till next year than we can.But buy then I will be running a 3500ish stall with some more bolt ons.

1BADGTP,

The PI motor swap is a big improvment over the stock NPI motor that was in this car.The difference in HP and TQ stock for stock is 55HP and 38TQ.

Plus the bolt ons.So you do the math.

i can vouch for the quickness of the car.

It’s slow.lol

Last run in I had with you I was saying to myself,“Holy fuck dude!Get the fuck out of the way!!!GodDamnit!!!”

No seriously though.I had to get out of the throttle a couple of times that day on road xxx.

lol i know. its really not slow heh. but my car seems so much faster now. i love it. i cant wait til waterfest to get my custom tuned chip and gain that 15 siqqqqq horsepower this summer.

but by then i’ll have the bimmer out to play…i hope. some runs will be in order when thats done.

I told you before, I know my car isnt “fast,” and I dont care about loosing a race. So it doesnt matter if its this season or next, Ill be faster too come spring, but as far as doing it before winter it just has to be around my work schedule which is brutal…

I know you don’t care about winning or losing.You just like to do it for fun it seems.I am the same way.I think our cars may be decently matched though.If your running 4.10’s you will have a good launch.I suppose we can wait untill spring that way we both have some more mods and it might prove to be a more interesting race.But if you see me on the street I expect some harassment to be made.

95xbird if you want to run a 5.0 stang from a 45-50 roll id maybe do it. i have highway gears in my car right now and it pulls decent when its gets up into those speeds. let me know.

The PI motor swap is a big improvment over the stock NPI motor that was in this car.The difference in HP and TQ stock for stock is 55HP and 38TQ.

Plus the bolt ons.So you do the math.

Yeah, its a engine swap with bolt ons. 300ZX asked if was a car with bolt ons, you said, hardly, but it pretty much is. Thats how my math computes. ;). Not taking anything away from your car, just saying. Its a 13 second car right? Not too shabby for a engine swap with bolt ons.

25ish roll as stated before.

I seen this brown t-bird get on it yesterday in OP i was not impressed…

I suppose.It is nothing crazy modified but the old boat anchor that was in the bay before is now gone in favor of something with much more potential.Added with the minor bolt ons.

Power adders are coming soon though.