Callout=TheKid

???I doubt it.

I didn’t get on it at all yesterday.I drove to work which is in OP and I drove home.So no you did not see me get on anything.It was raining anyway.

Unless you are talking of some other Tbird.But mine is kinda hard to miss.

ya ill do 25 i guess, i mean if you’re really dead set on racing a mustang. i dont like racing on public roads anymore, and i fucking hate roll racing but maybe.

Then a dig will do.I run a stock stall so I might not hold up on the launch.We will see.PM me for a meet somewhere.

No it was this one, body kit, 5 spokes? You took off at a light at milestrip & southwestern. It made alot of noise and didnt really go anywhere, at first i thought it was spinning but no smoke/marks proceeded. Your car wieghs more than a mustang, its auto w/bolt-ons, probly low 14’s at best, right? Just strap on one more bolt-on, some giggle juice and she’ll fly!

Ya I go right past milestrip but I was not floored.If it didn’t lose traction going into second than I was not into it.The auto is fully built and always spins second and sometimes chirps going into third.I am looking into an AED supercharger this year along with some more bolt ons.

Definite mods this season are 3500 10inch stall and a rebuilt 3.73 Trac-Lok.

Also looking into Alcohol injection before or after I go boosted.

gotta change those gears first!

Power adders are coming soon though.
More than one? That ought to be fun.

Didn’t mean to make it a plural.I know it is not the smartest thing to run nitrous on a blown car with say 10.1

:gotme: I’ve considered it.:wink:

thats because u were behind a golf which is a tad slower than you car. dude you car is not fast sorry to tell ya! but u guys should run i guess

My car is already away for the winter. And all signs are pointing to selling it.

ahahaha funny you say you will race now your going back on your word!?!?!?!?! you are a idiot. go sell your car for a honda decide you dont like a honda then sell the honda for another dodge pick up.

Ahh, let em be. Some people never experienced cars faster than 250hp. I have a friend with a stock 5.0 Formula Firebird with an exhaust (ok its mod’d because of the exhaust lol) anyways…that car is a 14.5 car on its best day. He and his friends talk about it like, “that car is ~sikkkk~ it pulls hard, you cant even touch the dash…omgzz it crazy”.
Some people think thats what “sikk” is…its alright, makes em wonder WTF when a FWD V6 pulls buses on 'em. :wink:

Great Story…

reading > you. what happened to your car anyway? last i heard you blew it up and were parting it out. maybe im out of the loop though, i dont chill at mighty 24/7 anymore, im over that shit. but anyway, nice HONDA that you blew up an had to part out. so yeah. sweet honda :tup:

I know my car isn’t fast.How many mid to low 14 sec Tbirds have you seen???Probley none.So my mods drop 2 seconds off of my 1/4 time and now I can run with my Mustang cousins.And I am sorry but I would wax any stock Golf,GTI,VR6 and some modding ones too.

Recent mods might even put me in the mid to high 13’s.

Big B what are you driving?I am sure it is a quick car right?Must be something not really unique though.Probley a Honda.Don’t get me wrong I like Honda’s,especaily when they are built.But a built Honda isn’t that exciting anymore.I picked something unique to build and make fast.If you don’t like it or think it is anything special than I would have to say I am glad you don’t own one.

So tell me…What is it that you drive again?

Nah that’s ok.He can run his mouth as much as he wants.Like I said he probley drive’s a car that someone else built.Who knows.I know I don’t.But anyway chance’s are his car is nothing special or unique in anyway.

Now your grand prix I think is unique.As there are plenty of fast ones around I have never really seen one that runs 12’s.

250rwhp is not alot of power.I understand that.Estimate’s have been done with my track times+wieght+60’time+mph trap ect.ect.ect.I used 3 different formula’s and it went anywhere inbetween 255ish rwhp & 310ish rwtq to 280ish rwhp & 330ish rwtq.Although those are just estimates and I would need a dyno to know for sure.But I would have to say the numbers would be in the ball park.Remember I am moving 4k pounds.

My car will have some more mods this winter anyway.Then maybe I’ll call out BigB’s ride because mine is and still will be slow and all.

Careful BigB I might make you eat your words in the spring.

Well if you still have it then we will line them up in the spring.Maybe hit up the track or something and do it the safe way.

Mine is also going away in a week.

funny you say that! too bad my “HONDA” is sitting in the garage and becomeing something more then your mustang will be or shall i say ever be being that this one is most likly going to be sold in a few weeks; like all the cars you have owned. also the “HONDA” was faster then all of the cars you owned.

and the reason why i quoted you was that it wasnt in the same post you were all up for it then when the OP wanted too, you backed down and say " i will only do it at the track". also last i heard the track doesnt allow roll racing?

sweet mustang :lol:

ya dude ur right i had a boosted integra with an itr swap if u really want to run it im good friends with the kid i sold it to u wont have a chance! and ill be out next year im in the mix of building the new car now which will be faster than the old one soo ya if u wanna run next season ill be out