cameo,s back in action

Yeah it’ll def. look good when it’s done…then PJB can shove it in his ass.

But, Cameo…run my little 2.0L:evilking We’ll see how it runs:shifty

bring your heap of a pile over there and stall him :tongue or slowmarro, start working on his mr2 and say sorry im closing up shop kid wont be til tommorow:ninja…

run my little 2.0L:evilking We’ll see how it runs:shifty

ill run you and slomarro im not afraid but im also not to optamistic but have been told it should do 10X better so we’ll see :beer

:lol

pink penis rocket!!! ROFL

Yo who was that guy over at ur house today when I drove by? Prlly like 330

haha, we will see:ponder

who me ?? i live incognitto. it’s bad enough my businees addy is posted on here!!!

I dont think my 5.0 will have a problem with it.

nope as long as get the new improoved driver mod to go with the rest of the car:rofl

haha, yeah? Better hope that thing is a reallll strong runner then…

Honestly I dont even remember how to drive the car and its gonna be alot different.

Should be. It ran high 13’s before and that was with a different setup. It should run mid 12’s this year.

BTW I was talking about the Camaro.

Oh ok, haha I realized that after I posted. Should be able to run the Camaro down.

Your funny.Oh sorry thought you were talkin to joey.

I get winner!

the “mr. winshield bro” I had a cracked winshield from a bird that I hit on the northway at like 65mph in the far right low portion and it then flung off the winshield and scraped the mirror on the right side:shifty… everyones been busting my ass on that too… “cameo I dont think thats what happened I think you purposely steared into it to try and kill it:Idiots…”

and… when the guy was there he was an older dude said he has a 1986 zr1 canary yellow pace car corvette he wants me too look at… he claims hes amazed at “the attention to detail and effort I have into this “thing”.”:thumbup:eek Im honestly not bragging im actually amazed he said that too me…

:ninja I figured you have no problem… cuz I dont see how a golf ball size hole in any intake is gonna knock .5 off my time and give me 3 more mph out of no where… cuz mathmatically thats essentially like gaining 40-50 more horsepower from no-where

bump for the pink rocket…:rofl

You know running around with bare steel/bondo is bad right? You need to get it in primer asap. I wouldnt even let a car sit in the rain for an hour in that condition.