Females and those that live with females PLEASE READ

http://www.wkbw.com/Story.aspx?preview=&type=ln&NStoryID=15668

Yeah thats the story…I was checking the buffalo news site but they didnt have anything about it.

Details since I am in a little bit better mood to tell it:

My cousin in her early 30s was home alone. She lives on a large plot of property with a main house and a garage/barn with a large finished apt. above it where she and her bf and her son live.

She has a pretty regular routine (which leads me to think premeditation) where she goes to the main house to feed the cats that live there. Then she typically walks back and has her morning cigarette in the garage/tool shop under their apt.

She was having her cigarette when a man dressed in full camo came into the garage and asked her to use the phone. She obviously thought this was odd but he was already inside so she pointed to the wall where the phone was. He walked over to the phone and ripped it out of the wall and at this point she obviously knew she was in trouble so she ran for the interior stairs from the garage to the upper apt.

The fucking douchebag ran after her up the stairs and as she got to the top he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her back down the stairs into the garage ripping out alot of her hair in the process. He took her into the garage where he cut her clothes off with a knife and proceeded to rape her.

When he was done he took a plastic bag and roll of electrical tape out of his pocket (again premeditated) and put the bag over her head and wrapped it complete with the tape so she could not see anything or get the bag off. He also taped and tied her hands together and left her there.

Somehow she managed to find her way to the cordless phone she had with her and speed dialed her neighbor who came and found her.

Thanks for all of your kind words…its been a stressful week thus far and being able to have the support of “most” of you means alot.

Now as I understand some of you have had negative comments and wise ass remarks. I invite you to say any of these offline and to her boyfriends face, her brothers face, her fathers face, or my face and then we will see how easy it is to talk shit about an absolutely horrible situation. If it makes you feel better to live in a world where this sort of incident is funny for whatever reason…well I am just not gonna take the time to say it on here but I will gladly make myself available for a live personal conversation.