Best time so far:

anything has to be better than the factory one, its impossible to get clean runs in with it.

Are you spinning the tires or something? Ive never had a good 60’ time.

Ive got a B&M Ripper on my shitbox and its really notchy. I never had a factory shifter on the car (auto or manual- both came with B&M’s) so I dont know what a factory shifter is like.

I dont like my shifter. It actually makes notchy noises when shifting.

Wayne, what are you driving now?

2003 Mustang cobra rag… just another toy, i still have my caddy, 64, and my daily accord. kind of a spur of the moment / right place right time kinda thing. :slight_smile:

had a MGW in my shopping cart and then decided against it. we all know what fixes missed gears anyway…MORE POWAR! so i think i’ll go that route first.

o damn, sick man

this is actually awesome though wayne. youd woop “ssmokinss” modified this modified that LSX crazy white car in a bone stock cobra stang…:haha:ahh

no he wouldnt.

If I learn how to launch my car

116 > 111

incase you havent noticed, Im running with pullied cobra’s on highway pulls bumper to bumper is my cammed only LS1

12.98 > 13.2 or 13.1… MPH means nothing if you cant get it too the ground sir:haha… btw if you havent noticed I hate the street scene :banghead so good for you if you did a “highway pull!”:clap

yes it does putz.

a car that traps 100 lets say runs a 14.2 ( you) then you race a car from a 60~ or w/e speed that does a 15.6 crossing the traps at 115, who will win???

Cameo traps 115 in the 1/8 and lets off… kid is a hustler

obviously the 100mph it got there quicker while the 115 car is just wasting power and may be faster but not quicker…

AHAHAHA

AHAHAHA.

NO, WRONG

No…idiot :facepalm

O god

put some muscle on them arms and pull through that notchy feel

wow this thread got AWESOME.

SSmokinSS, correct, there is no way i will win… unless we go from a dig on teh streatz… hehe most likely i will just miss a gear though, ask Joey, he’ll tell ya! 13.1 @ 92mph FTW!

I will do a dig with ya. I cant get better if I dont practice.

i’ll lose but i’m down. same here though, can’t get better without practice!

Someone say dig? I heard dig…someone diggin in this bitch?? :rofl

Yeah, no prob man, anytime!