Yarter Performance and Underboosted....

the problem is the car is lowered so much up front, that I had to tuck the exhaust all the way up just to get safe clearance to drive it around. I can deal with the banging and rattles and shit from it being tucked up, but not from hitting the road and speed bumps and shit.

i definitely get it, just sucks that it has to be one or the other ya know?!?!

dont buy solid mounts if you like driving your car

i agree , the vibes will shake your hand numb and make it worse to drive

solid motor mounts, ESP. ON A STREET CAR, WILL MAKE CAR WORSE! they are for very high hp because race car! prothane or stock replacements. even prothane mounts peiple say make the car too rough lol

i DD my car for 3 years with solid motor mounts… every day i drove it, i hated it more and more, until the day i got rid of it. i do not miss that car one bit now, which is a shame cause it was a great car.

solid motor mounts make you never want to mod a car ever again.

Yep, because race car only.

got it.

truth

Bunch a pansies.

+1.

how long are you going to break the clutch in , this the the diamond stage 2 ?

clutch was used when he got it, so i’d let it bed into the flywheel a little bit and then proceed to run the balls off it.

umm what , i thought he bought a new stage two setup from diamond?

Used clutch? LOLWUT

yea, so did I lol.

As long as it looked alright I’m sure it’s fine. Finally got my clutch in last night, super surprised how tame the stage 4+ disc is on the street.

He told me it waS a new clutch as well lol

Can we say failvis part 2 lol

the disk and pp did look almost new though. we did put it with a brand new flywheel.