Big thumbs up to Wayne64SS

As some of you know, Wayne does some auto wrenching on the side. Wayne can do anything from clutch/tranny installs to exhaust work. (And pretty much everything in between).

I had a few gremlins with my car that I wanted to get all sorted out, not to mention a clutch install and a wastegate issue (:Rofl). A lot of you on here know I don’t just take my car to anyone, and It goes without saying that I’m completely anal about my car. I dropped the car off a couple weeks ago and Wayne had the work done in record time and it was PERFECT. I also had to have a few things buttoned up and he was able to get those done as well. This is not a half ass shop. I trust my car 100% there.

I just wanted to post this to let folks know Wayne does serious work, at really fair pricing. It’s really hard to come by good solid work, and his attention to detail is almost on par with my OCD detailing. :rofl Not to mention having to deal with me is a battle in itself.

Wayne also built a catch can for me, here’s a quick engine bay shot:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/CCW%20Supra/DSC_5391.jpg

Thanks again Wayne!

Is that catchcan routed back into the intake?

In for pics of the catch can

You can see the can in the pic…

Delush: This is how Supra guys run it when they don’t have an aftermarket intake manifold. (That may happen over the winter).

Yeah, how did he build it? Looks like one that you can just buy though…

No it looks good I’m just saying it’s not a good idea to route it back to the intake. When your on it there is going to be blow by/oil going into the catchcan. You don’t want to be feeding oil into the compressor side of the turbo don’t think the compressor wheel would like that

Sorry, he more or less put it together. It’s a Greddy can.

Blowby is stopped by the can, the intake side of the lines are for venting.

You couldn’t have him take off that engine hook while he was doing work on it?

Damn ninety1two40 HATIN on that catch can lol

Waynes a good dude, heard nothing but good stuff bout his work

May need those in the upcoming future. :ninja

You coming after me or what

I thought it would be close on full kill now? :wow

Wayne does work kiiiid.

And this dude does srs polishing. I’ll be hitting you up soon to have my interfooler redone.

The engine hooks can be taken off anytime man, just lemme know. Thanks for the kind words.

As far as I’m concerned the catch can is there to STOP oil from getting into the turbo housing. When I removed the intake last night there was NO evidence of oil in the intake like there was when he brought it in. When he brought it to me the line went directly from the valve cover right into the intake pipe. We put the catch can inbetween to prevent most of that oil from getting in there.

That being said, ideally I would like to see a better catch can on there with an internal baffle etc. However I don’t believe in direct venting and open breathers. You won’t see them on my car. An open breather on one end, and PCV on the other only allows for unmetered air to get into the intake. This is always a huge debate, and I think everyone looks at it a little differently.

No more overboost!!! :ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh:thumbup:thumbup

Would just like to say that anything coming out of my shop that needs polished goes to krazykid. Good guy and does srs work with a polisher. He did the custom bracket I made to mount the catch can for the Supra. Wish I had pics that did it justice, but its solid work. Looks better than the catch-can it mounted.

Bryan, if you wanna bring that up and yank the intercooler at my house some weekend when we both have nothing going on, I’m 100% ok with that. We shall coordinate with Klan customs.

OR - MAN THE FUCK UP AND BUY AN AIR RATCHET :slight_smile:

Prolly is, well see. You gotta put ur man pants on and head to the track

I REALLY need to see / ride in this thing. Hear its SRS.

Not sure if your talking bout the civic or supra but you’ll prolly get a ride in both

civic dude. i been in lots of rides in the supra, i won’t get on it when i drive it, so after i work on it i make him beat on it. LOL :rofl