Car dyno'd TONIGHT

Sooo my tuner brought my car to a dyno nearby. (The shop is owned by a fbody and vette tuner).

Started the pull at 26PSI… car was running lean at 12.2, and didn’t want to go any higher. So he thought there was issues with one of the fuel pumps, the new denso was operating fine and the voltage all showed fine. Were hoping it’s just an issue with my old Aeromotive FPR. I’m pretty sure it’s fucked.

I’m pretty excited on the numbers he got at 26psi. 28psi should be great. Were seeing 21whp per pound, tune will be at 28PSI on C16.

I’ll post results when I get them. Cant wait to have the car back!

So whats the #'s on 26psi?? Congrats on finally getting it over there lol

do the math… 21hp/lb of boost… 26psi = 546hp… with shit to be worked out… and timing/fueling to be adjusted.

some gooood numbers! what kinda #'s you gonna make on 93? c16 will get expensive if you strret drive it.

I dont wanna, been in school all day and just got outta the gym. In no shape to be doin math lol

chevy-eater-on-sf?

What turbo are you running? dont know your build thread just wondering.

67dbb i think

Look into a meth kit. I ran about 20-25PSI on meth and the cost savings was amazing. I assume your setup can push as much or more.

:eek :lol

lol^^

I dont want to mess with meth, strongly against it.

HKS cams, 720cc, dual fuel pump setup, 67dbb

vpc/afc neo

Correct, Brian Doyle did some work. John Nouri also built the car.

add a little less than 200hp to that number.

Tony, should make 520hp or so on 93. I will have maps for both, but ill be getting a drum of c16 for the spring/summer.

And I still know Ford suck. What’s y0 excuse? :slight_smile:

Not sure why. It’s dirt cheap and very effective. It’s been used for years.

Just not worth it to me. Lots of horror stories out there even with failsafes.

Everyone has stories. :slight_smile:

I did quite a bit of QA for the Snow Performance kit and it was really sound.

Cocaine’s a hell of a drug:lol

your injectors are maxed out if you are making more than 700whp on 720cc injectors. which could be your fueling issue. not sure if that is something you guys had looked into.