Car dyno'd TONIGHT

Not entirely true.

nice numbers good luck wit it

unless he is running an extremely high base pressure, even then it is a stretch.

700’s on c16?? nice 10’s are in your very near future, Ray will have to keep lookin over his shoulder if you can drive that thing!

I was told they were fine, maxing them would be in the 750-780 hp range.

Highly doubtfull after this winter, thing shoudl turn deep 10s, but i cant drive this beast for shit.

Rays car will be just madness.

I dont know how far ill go after this, trying to make anything higher in hp is going to require another 20k or so, and im not dumping that into it.

u2 white boy:ahh it will be another highway monster also:rofl

7XXwhp “only” goes 10’s with the supras? If my car had that id be running mid-low 9’s lol. Not starting a bash thread, just wondering what it takes to move the car to certain times…different for everyone

6 speed and lvd! enough said!

for sure, its gonna be a missle on the highway! you know me im always down for a little run.

IRS,6speed, 3500lb

a 750whp, stalled auto supra will go 9s all day

i know ,i got a new hooptie tony lt1 though not lsx

7XX has a chance for 9s. There are several 3/S that went HIGH 10s with about 500-600. Hell, my buddy went 11.01 with 50XAWHP in a 3,700LBS 3/S.

The difference is the powerband. Your car might go 10.X like him but his trap is going to be much higher. Different strokes.

You’ll be walking 1000cc bikes on the highway! Now that’s serious!

i thought you were getting like a 99?

yah, i’d rather have a 6 speed and be a little slower at the track then have a stalled auto! there are quite afew 9 second Z’s w/ autos! GAYYYYYY.

i got jerked off on that one,oh well this one is way cleaner and needs about the same

:frowning: :lol

i see!

auto’s are way more consistant, and they arent as harsh on the driveline, compared to a clutch